ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
Week 1 side 9-9-1 ... totals 2-1... 2H 1-1... teaz/par 1-0... net 13-11 +0.34u
Week 2 side 13-5 ... totals 8-7... 2H 0-1... teaz/par 0-3... net 21-16 +7.7u
Week 3 side 10-5... totals 7-6... 2H 1-0... teaz/par 0-4... net 18-15 +7.14u
Week 4 side 12-7... totals 11-16... 2H 2-0... teaz/par 3-7... net 28-30 -0.78u
Week 5 side 15-12-1... totals 7-9... 2H 1-4... teaz/par 2-3... net 25-28 -4.14u
Week 6 side 14-8... totals 5-10... 2H 1-3... teaz/par 0-1... net 20-22 +0.7u
Season side 73-46-2... totals 40-49... 2H 6-9... teaz/par 6-18... net 125-122-2 +10.96u

2u Tulane -10
2u SDSU -6.5

2u NCSt -12
2u Auburn -6
2u NMSU -7
2u wvu -3.5 -105
2u Gamecocks +3
Gamecocks +130
NT +3.5
.5u NT +105

Washington St -13.5
Arizona -1
Colorado -10
Arky St -17
Ark St 1H -9.5
Ohio St -24

SDSU 1H -3
Texas +10
.5u Texas +285
.5u ULM -6.5
.5u MiaOH -9

.5u BUff +7
.5u UTEP +23
.5u Gamecocks 1h +120

.5u Cuse +24

TT/WVU O73
Nev/Colo O61
Rutgers/Illi O46
ECU/UCF O70
Ohio/BG O61

Auburn/LSU U45
GT/Mia U52
ATM/Florida U52

NM/FresnoSt O53.5
UTSA/NT U56.5
Houston/Tulsa U64

USF TT O44.5
UCF TT O53
.5u Uconn/Temple O 57.5
.5u Wyo/Utah ST U52
.5u Akron/WMU U56
.5u NIU/Buff O49.5
.5u NMSU/GaSou O57.5
Cuse 1H TT O7.5
.5u Cuse TT O17.5 EV
.5u ULL/TxSt 1H U27.5 +105

2u Cuse 2H O7.5
.5u Cuse 2H +10.5

Kst 2H +4 EV
.5u 2H NIU/Buff O24
2H OU TT O17

2team 6pt Gamecocks +9, SDSU -1
.5u parlay WVU -3.5, Gamecocks +120, CSU/Nev O63, SDSU -235 to win 5u

.5u parlay WVU ML, Gamecocks ML, CSU/Nev O62, Arizona ML, NT ML to win 12.6u
4team 13pt WVU +9, Gamecocks +15.5, NT +15.5, SDSU +7

Last edited:
Sorry for the late post fellas, I had a shit start to my week. These are some I took last night and this morning on mobile and did not get to post. Usually do not like doing that as some of these numbers are not available anymore. Forgive me this week.

2u Tulane -10
2u SDSU -6.5
2u NCSt -12
2u Auburn -6
2u NMSU -7
NT +3.5
Washington St -13.5
Arizona -1

2team 6pt Gamecocks +9, SDSU -1

No totals yet but will likely play a handful

Gamecock thoughts on the way

Been mulling this Tenn game over the last few days. As for the Arky game: I thought the game went about how a lot of people on this forum thought it would with the Ark OL. After 6 games the Gamecocks D has been much better than I expected. Even taking out the turnovers they are ranked 50 in YPP, which I would have said we would be closer to 100 at this point in the season. On the offensive side I thought it was nice to see the OC actually calling some plays. That may have been some of the first screens I think we ran all season, but we still have a few cases of head scratching like going for fade 25 yards down field on third and manageable. Many may view that game as a deceiving score, but I honestly think the only deceiving thing about that game is by how badly we beat them. I am confident looking at the box and the game itself that Gamecocks win that game despite the turnover scores. Gamecocks were winning 17-10 at half time and if you take out the 3 turnover scores Gamecocks win the game 27-22, and I really dont think the last garbage time TD would have been scored by Arky either had they not had those turnover scores because that forced them to play their back up QB that the Cocks had not prepped for when they already had a multi score lead. Again taking away the turnover scores and keeping in the garbage time TD from Arky, Gamecocks still won the second half 10-7. So, I definitely understand the spot if you are backing Tennessee here, but that seems like a risky bet fading the Cocks solely on this games outcome or thinking it is misleading. USC-ARK yards 358-330 third downs 4/13-6/14 TOP 29:35-30:25.

As for Tenn honestly the biggest thing that scares me here is that the public is on the Gamecocks. Obviously looking at CK GOY at 10.5 you can say that if this line was made 2 weeks ago/ 4 weeks ago/ week 1 that it would be much different but that is also Tennessee MO as they always win the recruiting championship. All of the paper indicators lead me to believe that this game will go similar to how the Arky game went, and if this was at home would be max bet for me for sure. Butch is 0-3 against Muschamp and expects to turn that around by playing a mobile freshman QB in his first true start that is much less accurate than his pocket passer. That definitely sounds good in theory as a good mobile QB can punish this defense from time to time, but that would be giving a lot of credit to Butch and the QB, which do not deserve it yet. The Gamecocks are injured with some key players being out but I feel like the team has filled some of those roles and we have enough of the really good players in there that they continually make a difference. Skai is playing amazing and showed last week that he can get in there like they do on Sunday. Wannum had a field day against Ark (and this goes for a lot of the DL, they did not get credit for many sacks in that Ark game but someone was in the backfield for a lot of plays to disrupt) and Jamarcus King at CB has been playing much better the last few games then he showed earlier in the year. Also in a lot of statistical categories the Gamecocks just appear to be a better team; O YPP, D YPP, turnover margin, aside from maybe the Gamecock kicking game which may play an actual role in this game. Side note there that its a joke at this point. Not all of it is Parker White's fault either. The first kick in the Ark game Hurst was the holder and he pretty much dropped it and laid the football on its side and Parker just shanked it to the side and they were laughing about it coming off the field because they know its so bad. Muschamp will continue to trot him out there and he will continue to miss 1-2 a game.

Welcome to different opinions as I readily admit I am a homer but Gamecocks getting to 6 potentially 7 wins this season would be a huge victory when you look at expectations and I am not too sure what Tennessee is playing for. I guess we will find out if Butch can get them motivated by the end of the first quarter. I have not bet it yet aside from that teaser but I will likely see how the line goes and be on Carolina in some form or fashion by this weekend. Also, first half Gamecocks ML sounded like an interesting idea as well.

Last edited:
Played SoCar +3 as I think the team has just given up on Butch. Noon game so crowd will be a non-factor and if SoCar can get up early I think the team and fans quit. I expect Muschamp to give Guarwhatever fits all game.

TySon Williams avg 5.63 ypc the last 3 games. Why didn't he play vs UK?

What was Dowdle's runs like last week? Saw he led with 11att-61y.

You think they can run the ball on Vols? Everyone else has, but do you think SC's run game is imporving or is still kind of inconsistent sometimes ineffective issue?

TySon Williams avg 5.63 ypc the last 3 games. Why didn't he play vs UK?

What was Dowdle's runs like last week? Saw he led with 11att-61y.

You think they can run the ball on Vols? Everyone else has, but do you think SC's run game is imporving or is still kind of inconsistent sometimes ineffective issue?
You seem like you pop in the thread enough, but I think I have commented on Ty'Son almost every single week. It has me to the point of irritation that he got 0 carries in the Kentucky game. I am not sure if he was hurt or maybe discipline but I have heard nothing and we needed him. Roper had AJ Turner (a speedy back) doing power runs up the middle on third and 2 and he got demolished every time. Ty'son in the Mizzou game (the game before Kentucky) got 14 carries 78 yards to Dowdle 14 carries 48 yards. Pretty clear who is producing. But, as you say had that production and did not play. My friends and I were attributing that to Roper just being bad at his job and at personnel. To anyone that thinks the offense is bad honestly just as much if not more of that is Roper than the actual talent. I also think the run game has actually been A LOT better than people think and the statistics show. In the ATM game Ty'Son had 73 yards on 14 carries but Bentley was sacked so much that our stat line for rushing was 22 yards. Also, I mentioned this in week 2 or week 3 thread I think but a buddy of mine looked back to Roper history of coaching and I do not think he has ever had a 1000 yard rusher. He had one rusher for around 800 that went to be a good NFL back. Last week gave me a bit more hope because they actually ran some screens, did some creative stuff to get the ball in space with some jet sweeps to Hurst and Edwards, and they actually committed to running the ball some as you can see a committee of touches went around in that game.

Dowdle seemed to have been hurt recently, so that must be why they have been running Ty'Son but to me in the first half it looked like the offense was running better when Ty'Son was in the game rather than Dowdle. I did not get to see most of the second half as I was at dinner for my Mother bday but from what I saw in the recap he looked good. I think the Gamecocks can run the ball and I am sure this is going to be a slow paced game. I would like to think that Roper will keep the same flair going for the next game but my instinct says his butthole will pucker up like it has most of the season.

:shake:

SC vs Tenn is one of those games, if I took SC and lose I can handle that. Think they are the better collective team, have more to play for, have more enthusiasm and belief in themselves and what they are doing and have the better QB and coach (probably haven't said that too many times, but I like Muschamp enough). I think they should win, but if Tenn rallies and Vols get it, good job them. I don't lament every time I'm wrong.

But if I bet Tenn and it loses I would have a hard time swallowing that loss because I know they suck, I know how much termoil that team is going through and how poorly they've played and been coached and I should've known better going in. I never like to walk into a bet I'd potentially regret if it loses.

See the line is 3.5 now. I like that upward movement for SC as a little more insurance. In reference to the GOY line, I like to look at them in comparison to now and is the team really as good or as bad to justify the correction or is there something else going on that provides value now vs then. Even if Tenn was 10.5 this summer in this game I see no value now in playing Vols at 3.5 because the line move is totally justified, Vols have sucked. Should've lost to GT, could've won vs UF, but games against UMass and Georgia have just been piss poor. And SCar should've could've lost to NCSt or LaTech, but maybe could've won against TexA&M. So to me it isn't like Tenn deserves something better or SC deserves something considerably worse.

That and these games have been close...2012 SC wins by 3, 2013 Ten wins by 2, 2014 Ten wins by 3, 2015 Ten wins by 3, 2016 SC wins by 3. GOY10.5 just seems totally unjustified even before knowing all the struggles Vols have faced this year.

Good luck Ksimp!

.5u Cuse +24

I'll bite to see if this is a sleepwalk game. My record betting against Clemson this year is currently on the snide.

GL this weekend man
Thank KJ, Almost went big on that O7.5 but kept my betting discipline. Slightly regretting it but my luck this season has been crap on big bets so I guess best to keep my poise. Trying to grab up this weekend, bum-style >m<

Colorado -10
Texas +10
Arky St -17
.5u Texas +285
.5u ULM -6.5
.5u MiaOH -9
.5u BUff +7
.5u UTEP +23

TT/WVU O73
Nev/Colo O61
Rutgers/Illi O46
ECU/UCF O70
Ohio/BG O61
Auburn/LSU U45
GT/Mia U52
ATM/Florida U52
NM/FresnoSt O53.5
UTSA/NT U56.5
.5u Uconn/Temple O 57.5
.5u Wyo/Utah ST U52
.5u Akron/WMU U56
.5u NIU/Buff O49.5
.5u NMSU/GaSou O57.5

LOL well I was looking at the USC game and meant to place 1u on the spread at +3 and somehow ended up with 1u on spread and 1u on ML, so I am just going to have to make it a 2u play. Did not want to be this invested but LETS RIDE.

2u Gamecocks +3
Gamecocks +130

And this is a silly bet because if it cashes the likelihood of Gamecocks winning the game is huge but there has been a ton of shit talking going on for this game including a Tenn WR that currently has 2 catches on the season commented on Gamecock Twitter video they put out about Fenton and then he got roasted.

.5u Gamecocks 1h +120

I also lean under but not sure if it is even worth the investment at this point.

.5u parlay WVU -3.5, Gamecocks +120, CSU/Nev O63, SDSU -235 to win 5u
.5u parlay WVU ML, Gamecocks ML, CSU/Nev O62, Arizona ML, NT ML to win 12.6u

Needed that for eligibility. Congrats again bro.
Thanks man definitely a fun weekend. I have had plans so far all season if I haven't been at the game so it was nice to actually go to a bar with some friends and get drunk and watch a close game. Not going to say watch a good game as it was a rather ugly game but I will surely take it.

:cheers3:

Nice day by the FG kicker huh? Thought the D was going to blow it there for a minute when they allowed that deep completion, but they recovered well when they had to.

:cheers3:

Nice day by the FG kicker huh? Thought the D was going to blow it there for a minute when they allowed that deep completion, but they recovered well when they had to.
Indeed. Though it is such a fickle thing because if they score at the end and the reason for a loss is the missed PAT then he would have gotten roasted but yes, he did have a pretty good day. The funniest thing was after he made the 47 yarder that was career high from 33 they visibly moved the green line back on the next drive. Red zone D was good all day. Hats off to TRob.

Week 7 side 14-11... totals 15-5... 2H 2-3... teaz/par 1-3... net 32-22 +21.8u

had a little assistance from the parlay hit for 12u but would have been a decent day without that.

Back