Week 1 side 9-9-1 ... totals 2-1... 2H 1-1... teaz/par 1-0... net 13-11 +0.34u
Week 2 side 13-5 ... totals 8-7... 2H 0-1... teaz/par 0-3... net 21-16 +7.7u
Week 3 side 10-5... totals 7-6... 2H 1-0... teaz/par 0-4... net 18-15 +7.14u
Week 4 side 12-7... totals 11-16... 2H 2-0... teaz/par 3-7... net 28-30 -0.78u
Week 5 side 15-12-1... totals 7-9... 2H 1-4... teaz/par 2-3... net 25-28 -4.14u
Week 6 side 14-8... totals 5-10... 2H 1-3... teaz/par 0-1... net 20-22 +0.7u
Week 7 side 14-11... totals 16-5... 2H 2-3... teaz/par 1-3... net 32-22 +22.7u
Week 8 side 8-9-1... totals 13-9... 2H 1-2... teaz/par 3-5... net 25-25 +3.68u
Week 9 side 19-13-1... totals 14-13... 2H 0-1... teaz/par 1-11... net 34-38-1 +0.76u
Week 10 side 12-18-1... totals 18-11... 2H 0-1... teaz/par 4-5... net 34-35-1 -1.28u
Week 11 side 8-26-1... totals 13-11-1... 2H 2-2-1... teaz/par 1-4... net 24-43-3 -5.62u
Week 12 side 7-13... totals 11-4... 2H 1-0... teaz/par 0-1... net 19-18 +1.5u
Week 13 side 14-21-1... totals 15-18-1... 2H 1-0... teaz/par 0-1... net 30-40-2 +4.4u
Season side 155-157-5... totals 140-120... 2H 13-18-1... teaz/par 16-48... net 324-343-10 +37.1u

Plays Locked:
2u OU -7
2u Idaho +7
.5u Idaho +230
2u Fresno St +10 (b.5)

.5u Fresno ST +285
Akron +21.5
1.5u Clemson 1H -6.5
Clemson -10

GaSou -3
UMass -140
ULL +14.5

Kensaw St +10
Wofford +3
Weber St +3

2u Memphis/UCF O85
2u Akron/Toledo O57

2u NT/FAU O74
2u TCU/OU O63

1.5u Clemson/Miami 1H U23
Clemson/Miami U46.5

OSU/Wisc O50.5
Umass/FIU O56

NT/FAU 2H O31
tOSU 2H TT O14

Last edited:
Copying this over from last weeks thread because I believe this will be a theme of the week moving forward. More rumblings about Roper today. Rumors are that he is being asked to look for another job and Muschamp is being very respectful over the situation. Rumblings of potential landings spots for Roper include Rice as HC, Charlotte as HC, OM as OC for Matt Luke which he is supposedly close with.

JC Shurburtt on Roper:
“You can’t run a pro-style offense at South Carolina”

I said that during the coaching search. Obviously that wasn’t what was communicated when the hire was made. I’m not sure you’d call this offense pro-style conceptually but it operates in that manner. You can’t let Brent Venables with the talent and depth they have and his ability as a DC to substitute and to sit there and make adjustments pre-snap. You can’t let any team with better talent do that. At South Carolina, you have to be a special preparation. Look at the history- look back to 1999-2000 when Lou Holtz scrapped the Notre Dame offense and let Skip Holtz run the spread. Look at the games under Spurrier when he was locked in and dialing them up. Look at when Spurrier starting in 2009 added the quarterback run/zone read stuff with Garcia and then Shaw. Go back to the 1980s and see how the offense regressed when Joe Morrison scrapped the run n shoot for a more conventional attack and then move up to 1998 when Brad Scott for whatever reason decided to do away with the FSU stuff he brought to town and tried to go conventional- the program bottomed out and he lost his gig. The Gamecocks can’t get the linemen to consistently try to be a Power football team. Outside of Alabama, Georgia with its 100 five star backs or sometimes LSU (although ask Les Miles about that), nobody in this part of the country can. Even Auburn, which is playing as well as anybody in the country right now, does not try to do that and when they did, Gene Chizik lost every SEC game and got fired two years after winning a National Championship. I have no doubt Kurt Roper knows football and his concepts are sound, but you need to bring something extra in terms of play calling on gameday in this part of the country- the defenses are too good. I don’t know what Muschamp will do, but something has to be done because this is not a recipe for offensive success.

I mean I get fans and wishful thinking, but the evidence was there when Roper was hired. A coach's resume is what they put on the field and it's unrealistic to expect an about-face in terms of success and style of play.

2u NT/FAU O74

Some big numbers in these overs but the Memphis UCF game feels almost exactly like the USF game from last week. USF was motivated to prove something and Memphis will be as well. Last meeting between these teams was a 53 pt game with only 13 from Memphis. Akron Toledo I do not like the huge number on the spread and I think that is likely to be a back and forth game for a while but who knows what happens in the later part of the game when it opens up. NT/FAU saw 100 the last time they played and I do not see the game playing out much differently.

2u OU -7

Line the last time OU/TCU played was -6 and OU won 38-20. Nearly same line and OU playing for their spot in the playoff with chance to control destiny. Team rallied around Baker last week and the whole team chemistry seems to be there. Hard to see them not showing out here.

2u Idaho +7
.5u Idaho +230
Akron +21.5
Clemson 1H -6.5
GaSou -3
UMass -140

2u TCU/OU O63
OSU/Wisc O50.5
Umass/FIU O56

Can I get your thoughts on Clemson-Miami?
Sure, though what they are worth I will leave to you. I feel like Clemson and Venebles will be fully prepared for this miami O. I would be surprised to see them have a ton of success against the Clemson front. Richt has done a good job of hiding the QB play against most of their competition this year but last week it was obvious, and this week again I think it will be obvious. I faded Miami against VT and ND and was waiting to see them perform away from HFA. Obviously in a conference game anything could happen but Clemson looks to be in peak form right now even if overall the team is not as good as last years.

ULL +14.5

Likely it for me for a while. I am still mulling over larger bet on Clemson especially 1H. Would love to see a -6 but doubt I will.

You know how Dabo gets when he sees that an O can't score on his D (Auburn 2017) or when weather conditions make things dicey (Notre Dame 2015). I don't see Miami having the weapons to do much against this D, especially with the injuries to the 2 and 3 receivers. I think Dabo will play it tight to avoid turnovers, and I really prefer the under to a play on Clemson, although I am still playing the Clemson 1H.

Thanks. I also got the last 4 USC games right, but who's counting?

You know how Dabo gets when he sees that an O can't score on his D (Auburn 2017) or when weather conditions make things dicey (Notre Dame 2015). I don't see Miami having the weapons to do much against this D, especially with the injuries to the 2 and 3 receivers. I think Dabo will play it tight to avoid turnovers, and I really prefer the under to a play on Clemson, although I am still playing the Clemson 1H.
Haha very true I got most of my SC bets right but obviously the last one I was way wrong. I am interested to see the bowl match ups.

I agree with your thoughts on Dabo and tightening the game up to avoid mistakes. The game that jumps to mind is the ND game from 2015 as well. I see the O climbing some so will wait on that but did take a little more on Clemson 1H as well before the number goes above 6.5.

Yo,mr.ksimp. I hope those fcs plays came from the bullsheet, and very sorry about my FBS posts.
BOL to you and the cocks. Any particular bowl you would like to go to ?

Yo,mr.ksimp. I hope those fcs plays came from the bullsheet, and very sorry about my FBS posts.
BOL to you and the cocks. Any particular bowl you would like to go to ?
Hey bull, really happy with any we get at this point since the season TT was 5.5.

I did get the confidence on Weber and Wofford after seeing you on them so I appreciate that. :shake:

This Clemson line is getting a bit out of hand at -12.5. Not that it means you should bet Miami. but it's square money. This is coming from people who were surprised by the outcomes of last week's Clemson and Miami games.

This Clemson line is getting a bit out of hand at -12.5. Not that it means you should bet Miami. but it's square money. This is coming from people who were surprised by the outcomes of last week's Clemson and Miami games.
I also see the total at 48 and juicing to go higher. These are the same people that must be thinking this will be a shootout like NCst/Clemson but I would be surprised if it was.

Thanks - I didn't notice that. Interestingly, the 1H total is less than half the game total, which is highly unusual.

Week 14 side 10-4... totals 5-3... 2H 0-1-1... teaz/par 0-0... net 15-8 +11.36u

Last edited:
Back