ksimpsc 1

ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
Did not do the prep Inusually do leading up to this week because I am currently at the US Open with my mother. Going to condense the plays this year and up the ante again. Best of luck to all this season I hope everyone rakes it in. Hope all you fine folks are doing well.

I did play Gamecocks O7 for the season but not available now for me. Gamecocks will be much better this year. Defense is going to be even more stout this year and even more weapons on offense. Will be interesting to see how McClendon calls the O for the season but all discussions are they want to move as fast as possible which sounds perfect to me.

Get it started with a nice homer play.

Gamecocks -28.5

Not usually an amazing look playing gamecocks -big but with the weapons and new OC and the first home game of the season I do not see them letting up a whole lot.

Thanks BAR

MTSU/Vandy U57

May try for a few but at the Sock/Bryan match right now :cheers3:

Just got out of Lion King was going to take a .5u degen play on Hawaii game since I’ve had a decent day but missed it so akuna matada.

3-0 +3u for the day. I did not explain much because I was pressed for time earlier. I will be betting 1.1 to win 1u on all bets unless otherwise marked but when I say up the ante a bit my bet sizes are probably quadruple what they used to be when I started posting.

For anyone that cares at all when I get back to the comp for next weeks lines I will post last years record and also dig up the year before if I can which was first full season posts on this site for me.

Back