2team 7pt teaser Utah -7, Ltech +8 1.5 for 1.25
2 team 6pt teaser LAtech +3.5, SMU pk 1.5 for 1.3
2team teaser Scar pk, U62.5 2u
2 team teaser BG +14/ O65 1 for 1
2 team teaser Utah -6, Over 38.5 .5u for .5u

Last edited:
Great start Simp

Any thoughts on your Cocks?

Thanks a lot brother. Yea man my pard and I were talking that one out last night. Value to me seems to be on Kentucky there. 9.5 to me seems like a large line. Spurrier was pulling out all the stops to make that game go the way he did. Williams was our best player with 3 INT and air mailing multiple easy passes. Really hard for me to get a read on Kentucky with how bad they played in the second half of that game. Game is a Willy B night game and first one at home so the fans will be hype.

As my partner said, gonna be hard for Cocks to score without operating smoothly on offense. Honestly Orth seemed he played a little better than Mitch but I do not see the production being consistent out of anyone at that spot (unless they just put Pharroh there haha, and kinda half kidding but almost want to just see it). The run game was strong and obviously Pharroh is going to be one of the better players on the field for most games but nearly double digits seems like a reach for me. I am going to the game and considering taking the dog there out of principle lol.

As you said and as others have noticed USC was lucky to come out of that game against NC the way they did, probably a bit of an inflated line with how badly Kentucky played in the 2nd. Going to look deeper into it this morning and post again, going to eyeball that total hard.

Last edited:
LOL well I was trying to wrap up some calls and all that did not even check the line went to +7.5 and honestly do not think I see that going back up. even the TD may not be a bad look as I feel it will be a decently close game. Going to look at the total 58 is pretty tight but I think there is some room there

last year kentucky avg 6.5 ypc against one of the worst SC defenses in recent memory. 45-38 game even though we handed them 14 of 21 points they scored in the fourth with some bad play calling and bad qb play. Defense has obviously improved vastly. Skai Moore is still insane and we got a lot of the gaps filled at Dline and the secondary but still a young team. NC went 6.5 ypc last week with 32 attempts and over 200 yards. Kentucky had nearly 7 ypp on the ground and in the air gainst ULL. I foresee them running the ball on us a good bit again and then looking for match ups on the outside. Last year they ran the same play literally back to back with the QB and we could not stop it to save our lives. I still think Kentucky +7.5 would be decent value for the people that felt UNC was a winner and want to get back at the cocks for the money. I am strongly considering an under here at 58. Not fully sold on the SC offense to produce at this point. We scored 17 on UNC with 3 interceptions though it is interesting we had 47% third down conversions on UNC, Kentucky only had 36% 3rd down conversion on ULL. Kentucky D seemed to surprisingly struggle in the second half which surprised me because they were up multiple scores. That is the only X factor for me SC O v Kentucky D

glad to be back at the house and at my rig again and not doing this shit on the phone at the beach. Missed the 9.5 for the Kentucky game but I will take the 7 with the hook for now. Prior to coming into the season I was going to be of the mind that SC will move the ball very well in the middle of the field but will struggle to finish in the red/will make a lot of dumb mistakes to ruin chances (for whatever my opinion is worth). More than a touchdown I still feel there is slight value on Kentucky even though opening night in Willy B.

Some game lines I hit early:
Utah -12
Wake +7
western mich -4
LSU -3
SMU -3
Clemson -17
ND -10
BYU +3
Iowa St. +4.5 .5u
Mich St -3
Teaser: Utah -7, Ltech +8 1.5 for 1

Last edited:
Thanks Butre GL

adding Ptt/Akron U51 missed the number a bit but probably still OK there with Pitt taking some injuries last week

adding OU PK Ten just did not look that good against BG and I had this line a bit higher so I will take the pk with what I feel is the better team

Nice opening week dude.

I saw a 'Cock team that when unable to run the ball 40x, is in for a tough day and even then, it will be painful to watch... This offense is not capable of playing behind the sticks. I saw some things to be encouraged with on Defense but I also think the 4-2-5 needs to go and a kid like Larenz Bryant needs to be on the field at LB over having TJ Gurley at Spur. I know they played that defensive scheme because of the opponent but scrap that look as the base D. Find a way to play Sawyer and Griffin at the same time. The DL is improved and has more bodies ready, Issiah Johnson is a welcome addition at S, the corners will get better as the year progresses but I don't have the same hope for the offense.

The OL may very well end up playing better than the 2014 OL but we are beat at QB and WR outside of Pharoh for the 2015 season.

With regards to the line this week, just too many points for this team to lay with this QB and this group of WRs.

ETG yea we named a corner back a WR today if that shows how little we have at WR next to Pharroh. QB play is alos lack luster. Pharroh could be the best QB on the team, if only he could throw it to himself

adding clemson/appst o58.5
Ga/vandy U52 .5 unit
Iowa/Iowa St. U52
3team 10pt teaser 5 units clemson -7, pitt/akron u62, iowa/iowa st u62

bought 1/2 for Iowa -2.5. Think it will be a field goal game and bought the 4.5 with Iowa St. early in the week when it was up
Iowa -2.5 -130

add 3 team teaser Hou/Lou O45.5, MiaOH/Wisky O42, Oregon +14.5
arizona -10.5

trying for that shcrute sized card

Still looking at a few lines here and there and got the phone charging so I will have it handy while out there for some drunken 2h bets. Heading out to tailgate in a few hours. Buddy has the sweet set up with the trailer, satellite, and all the toys so hopefully we won't miss any of the good games today. Going to the Kentucky/SC game that starts at 7:30 but I am sure I will be lit by then. I see that line juicing down so may even hit +6.5 today before kick. Does not surprise me, and the total has sat out there at 55.5. I think Spurrier is going to try and play ball control like he did against NC but at any point this thing could open wide up so probably pass on the total.

ML plays: Tried for Buffalo and BG but the games started. All of these are .5u

Wake +170 .5u
App St. +800 .5u
Vandy +700 .5u
Kansas +345 .5u
Kentucky +230 .5
Washington St +190 .5u

Back