Detroit - 2 ...............................W* (31-17) +12
Minnesota - 2.5 ......................L* (35-10) -27
Over NO/NE 51 .........................W* (30-27) +6
Over WAS/DAL 52.5.....................L* (31-16) -5.5
Dallas - 6 .....................................W* (31-16) +9
Over IND/SD 51.5
San Diego + 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Public is 50/50 tonight..... WTF! giants are terrible, I mean real bad. Their oline is shit and their d line is shit. You can throw all over Giants, I suppose you can throw on bears as well but how when you don't have an offensive line?

My opinion bears lost two in a row this coming against a stout lions dline and a much improved saints defense runned by Rob ryan blitzes scheme. Public probaly thinks Giants are due for a win but fact is get back to reality they won't win and I give them only a 30% of staying within 10.

Over Chi/NY 47
I absolutely love the bears tonight as I posted above however because the bears are also terrible against the pass I feel from a strategic standpoint there's a higher percentage for the total. I calculated the Giants can probably hang at least 17 points if they are have 2 turnovers or less and at least 24 points with zero turnovers.
37-20

(NYG @ CHI) - Total Touchdowns in the game

Game must go 55 minutes for action. Overtime counts towards wager.
8:25p​
Over TDs

<tbody style="border: none;">
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor"]

(-150)o<input type="checkbox" value="14525207" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be over 5½" style="font-size: 11px; border-style: none; margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">
(+110)u<input type="checkbox" value="14525208" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be under 5½" style="font-size: 11px; border-style: none; margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">

<tbody style="border: none;">
</tbody>

[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: #FBFBFB"]Under TDs
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FBFBFB"][/TD]

</tbody>

3-3 last night which EASILY could of been 6-0 with 3 wins by blowouts and 3 losses by meltdowns less than 4 points. A&M,Maryland, and Michigan porky pine.

Detriot Lions - 2
Calvin ACTIVE vs Joe Hayden x 2 I would pick megatron any time. Cleveland has a terrible offensive line going up against a a stout and fast dline factor that with slow release weeden.
31-16

Minnesota Vikings - 2.5
Freeman might not start but the team already showed signs of life on offense last week. Factor the AP son factor in, playing at home, I expect a blowout win.
35-10

Over Saints 51
Pats have one quality cb, saints have 3 explosive recievers. Both teams don't run, pats at home and coming off a low scoring loss. Saints just can't be stopped and imo they are right there with the broncos.
38-35

Over Skins 52.5
Skins ranked 31st and Cowboys have their own problems against the pass. Skins coming off a bye with RG3 overdue for a big game. Sunday night...
41-38

Dallas - 6
projection mistake reading my excel I was reading colts instead of the redskins. Dummy error and lucky on my part I didnt place a bet as my projection is completely off. I do however still believe RG3 will still have a big night but Romo and co still projected to get 41
41-24

Over Luck/Rivers 51.5
Can't believe last night's game, over was definitely the right side amazing how both of my only total losses came in games where over was the RIGHT side. Otherwise Otherwise I'd be a perfect 6-0 with totals.

Rivers and Luck top three qb in the league at the moment, Philip Rivers is trying to become the first player ever to throw for 400 yards in three consecutive games.

Luck is much improved this season. He has thrown an interception on 1.5 percent of his passes thrown 10 yards or more downfield this season, ranking fifth in the NFL. Last season, Luck threw an interception on 5.6 percent of those throws, ranking 23rd in the NFL. Luck ranked 28th in completion percentage when facing five or more pass-rushers last season, completing just over 50 percent of his attempts. Luck ranks fifth this season, completing nearly 68 percent of his attempts.

I love the total tonight and I believe the huge line movement should be expected as my projection expects an absolutely dominating offensive performance from both teams. Key here is TDs or FGs as long as there are no turnovers inside the 35,it will be smooth sailing.
38-34

agree with the over tonight, pretty large. Played Alternate over 56-1/2 at +210 and over 60-1/2 at +295 as well. Think your final may be very close to reality.
BOL
J

agree with the over tonight, pretty large. Played Alternate over 56-1/2 at +210 and over 60-1/2 at +295 as well. Think your final may be very close to reality.
BOL
J
Best of luck brother, I would play them too but unfortunately I play locally.

Adding
San Diego + 3
See above, Huge night for rivers. Projected 435 yards with 4 TD, as Matthew is ACTIVE

Back