Knicks number tomorrow will drop

Does your book honestly keep games open when the team that is playing the next day is currently playing? That's awesome if they do for you and stupid of them.

I bet it at the Greek same as with Denver vs Spurs. If it had gone to double I would have bet it again. Took 5.5.

That really is a nice advantage. Amazed that they haven't been burnt by that bad yet.

Pierce 45 minutes. Ray Allen 46.46. Another 16 turnovers and they have the Spurs coming in Sunday. After the Spurs i may shift back to Boston. Have now won 5 straight on Boston games.

Pierce 45 minutes. Ray Allen 46.46. Another 16 turnovers and they have the Spurs coming in Sunday. After the Spurs i may shift back to Boston. Have now won 5 straight on Boston games.

Yeah, but they want that home court. They also should know that they let one get away here and KG fouled out early so he should be fine.

Be my guest. If it goes very low will think a little but this is worst 4 in 6 with overtime. And Boston has not been playing really well in their last 3 games. 36 turnovers last 2. And Boston never did well playing at the Suns. Real ml interest here. Will see tomorrow after referees etc. Just curious though. WHAT WOULD A BAD SPOT BE.

Why would Boston get every call? By the way simple stat. Boston on the road ats playing b-b. 4-7

Boston after a su loss 3-5 ats They cover away at the Kings. They covered away at Toronto and they covered at home against Washington. I give them a little credit for Toronto and Nothing for the Kings and Washington and they failed in every other game.

Another crazy bet for tomorrow locked in for 2/3rds a unit. Pacers plus 5.5. The Pacers have now gone 2 ats losses and a push against the last number against the spread. Their longest ats drought this year. They are 7-3 su last 10 at home and in their last 20 home games they have been a dog 3 times and covered twice and pushed once. The Push was at home against Orlando who beat them by 2 in ot and who have now beat them 5 in a row. Last gaame Orlando played against the no d Clippers for their first game after the Loss. They are open game now and they are on 4 in 6 the same as the Pacers and I will have more on this game. I just want to leave room for the number to go up. Time will tell. Obviously I am a very loose player.

Problem for me putting to much weight into that 3-5 ATS mark is that 6 of those ATS losses game during their streak where they lost 7 of 9 SU. Those 9 games were in 16 days and the team was obviously drained. They've had enough rest before this 3/4 (especially KG) that I don't think you can count on them being completely drained. They host SAN and then go to NOR and DAL to finish out the first half. This is a game they absolutely can't lose. Had they beaten the Lakers I would 100% be on the Knicks, but I can't pull the trigger now. I won't be betting on BOS by any means so I'm hoping you cash this but it seems like the entire forum thinks this is going to be a cakewalk for the Knicks to cover the Celtics in what may be their best chance for a win before the all star game.

Do like the Pacers, but will wait until the morning hoping for a better line. GL

edit: guessing that 3-5 ATS record is actually in b2b's in which 2 of those ATS b2b losses were during that streak.

Drained? This is their 6 game without 2 days off. It is their worst 4 in 6 with overtime the night before and a hated enemy coming in from the West. Rotoworld is not clear how long Garnett will be able to play tomorrow, Garnett, Ray,and Pierce are not Old but Ray is 34, Pierce 32 and Garnett 33 and they have had 36 turnovers in their last 2 games. In basketball terms they are middle aged. Cleveland and the Lakers the 2 teams the Knicks faced before both have more young players. Its just odds of winning. Boston could have easily lost their last game at Philadelphia and they have failed to cover three in a row while the Knicks covered last game as well as 8 of their last 10. It actually seems to me that this game is worse mentally for Boston then when they lost at the Lakers and the next day lost at GS. So I guess for me this is similar to playing an opening 4-2 or 3-1 in backgammon. You just make what should normally be considered the percentage play and see what happens. We are faced with tired favorites all the time and if they are tired and still playing well then I give them much room. That is not this case. We have a Knick team that has just had excellent practice playing 2 top teams facing one that is not playing like a top team. Really an excellent illustration of style I guess. If I did not bet this game I would no longer have any idea of what i was looking for to qualify for a bet. On to other games. GL

Might want to wait on Indiana. A issue of Granger playing has come up. Will still add at a higher number. Have dumped the 5.5 bets and am waiting for bigger numbers. Took it back at 6.5 not moving from there only adding.

Last edited:
Bet the Clipper total over last night. Will see if the situation changes. Grizz play might be right. Dungleaavy needs to be a man to bring this team back. He has to tell Baron No defense and bad shooting means you get to sit. If he was sat down the the team would have a realistic chance most games but with him Never guarding his man and taking so many bad shots it has become impossible for the rest of the team to focus on real basketball.

Small bet on GS plus 9.5. have not been posting these except to tell you to fade the Suns. Worth mentioning only because the spot is poor. GS has lost 6 straight to Utah and play Utah next. Still they are aware many still consider GS inferior to the Suns which is obviously a joke so expect them to refuse to lose by a lot to this disaster. They still could though. Currently it seems like Barbosa, Hill and Shaq are the only consistent players. Kerr wants to save Nash. The idiot is the one who destroyed Nash. Kerr specializes in appearing in lottery ads.
added to Knicks at 6.5. Real weakness I suspect,not expecting this line to go up. Earlier it was at 5. Oh well general theory wait for the dogs to go up against the (A Teams)
Suns going up. Probably irelevant. Game will either cover easily or lose I imagine. The only thing I got right was the Clipper total which has gone up 5 points.

Last edited:
Laid 6.5 with Denver at Washington. Washington has 6 covers last 20. 4 were games they won and 2 were a loss by 12 and a loss by 9. Denver plays the Nets the next day and the Nets have won their last 3. Do not see Denver taking it easy here. Billups expected to play and Martin possible. No idea about Butler.

Taking the Suns game under 230. This season the Suns at home have gone over this number twice. Except for OT in the Spurs game GS would be 7-3 under last 10. They went under at Houston, NO and Dallas. All three referees are under directed. This is against the team histories but both are looking at serious games ahead and a terrible season. Just think the second time we see reduced intensity in shared misery.
First over in Grizz was 198.5. Betting under 203 for 30% of original bet. Probably wrong but see a few negatives and hate to be on major total moves.

Last edited:
Last posted play. Bobcats minus 1.5 Why? Honestly very tired of making bets but when you play by rules sometimes it happens. All 3 referees are major homers. Bobcats have gone 3 games without an ats cover which ties for the season. Bobcats next game will be at Miami which i suspect will be painful. Atlanta is facing a seriously angry Clipper team. (I know you want to laugh but be careful in that game). In the last game Atlanta almost blew the game late in a game where Minn could hardly stand up. This is the Second game since Johnson went out and it has been a home and home series. You heal at home and when the referees are 80-34 to the home team and the home team last 10 at home is 6-4 and the road team last 10 on the road is 3-7 and the spread is 1.5 maybe the number is wrong. Am getting more and more concerned about the Clipper over and have further middled another 33%. GL

Probably wrong but see a few negatives and hate to be on major total moves.

Curious why you hate to be on a major total move, and are shedding some of the value you got on the early play? GL Tuck.

Timh, the Clipper game against Washington reached 200. It was when they played Major teams playing after bad news that the very high totals began. Tomorrow, I expect the Clippers to play a Hard Revenge game against Atlanta while the Grizz defend home court against Toronto. Just see real reason for the scoring to slide down today. Have hedged the whole bet and am now straight up betting under as a situational play. gl

Last edited:
Timh, the Clipper game against Washington reached 200. It was when they played Major teams playing after bad news that the very high totals began. Tomorrow, I expect the Clippers to play a Hard Revenge game against Atlanta while the Grizz defend home court against Toronto. Just see real reason for the scoring to slide down today. Have hedged the whole bet and am now straight up betting under as a situational play. gl

Thanks for the explanation Tuck :shake:

Back