KJ Week Zero

Northwestern +13 -110 3*
Northwestern ML +400
NMSU +9 -110 5*
NMSU ML +275
Wyoming/Illinois o44 -110 8*
Charlotte +7 -110 3*
Charlotte ML +235

this has to be the most love I’ve ever seen NMst get! Lol. I get it, I tried hard to convince myself cause fading Nevada seems like a good idea, just not sure playing nmst is very appealing to me. Kinda leaning under more than side now, even tho last year think they played a crazy shootout!! I don’t see many of those in Nevada future this season.

this has to be the most love I’ve ever seen NMst get! Lol. I get it, I tried hard to convince myself cause fading Nevada seems like a good idea, just not sure playing nmst is very appealing to me. Kinda leaning under more than side now, even tho last year think they played a crazy shootout!! I don’t see many of those in Nevada future this season.
I think NMSU is likely a good team finally. Like 7-4 type good but still...

I think NMSU is likely a good team finally. Like 7-4 type good but still...

Damn, really?? I do think they will be improved but that would be a insane jump considering what they been. I do think they made a solid coaching hire but he got a lot of work to do!

I havnt seen their season win total but I’m assuming there a ton of room between the number and 7 wins?

I feel like Nevada path to offensive success in this game (if they have much) I think it gonna be leaning on their 2 returning running backs, what’s his face (Hawaiian sounding name I can’t think of at moment, lol) is a load to take down. Don’t see them being anywhere close to the chuck it all over the field team losing all the wrs they did and strong at qb. Not sure Nevada defense be very good either but certainly don’t expect nmst offense to be explosive. 50 points feels like a lot for this game doesn’t it?

Will say it's much easier to bag on a team than pump them up. Probably a result of going to Iowa State games growing up. I will fade Illinois' defense until they prove me wrong at least 3 times. I expect a couple short fields the other way to boot

Quite frankly we don't have a clue week one or zero...whatever. We learn and adjust and in this sport the team that shows up on Nov 15th will be different than the one on Sept 15th. I want to fade Illini defense as much as I can. Team total will be played as well.

Don't have tt's for the game but Utah State 1h over will be played even if it's live

Back