KJ Week 0

Not much worth anything that first little tucked in week

SDSU/La Tech ML parlay +106 3*
SJSU/USC o64.5 -110

Might play Jax St but going to wait, I'm not a fan of early numbers and beating them, that's where I win the battle but lose the war. These plays I only see changing against me going forward so had to pull the trigger.

Hard to bet SDSU game until I know if Rourke is playing or not. Good luck this year.
I know it's against your boys but this isn't a wager on any of the skill positions. I think SDSU dominates scrimmage on both sides and that's all I want for the ML.

Also I expect to be wagering more often than usual on the West Coast teams that got left out of realignment. Have a feeling they'll all be playing with an extra chip and are ultimately auditioning this season for something regardless of what it is.

I know it's against your boys but this isn't a wager on any of the skill positions. I think SDSU dominates scrimmage on both sides and that's all I want for the ML.

Also I expect to be wagering more often than usual on the West Coast teams that got left out of realignment. Have a feeling they'll all be playing with an extra chip and are ultimately auditioning this season for something regardless of what it is.
SDSU defense lost its entire front 7 so hard for me to know what they have but I would be surprised if they dominated OUs stout offensive line. I think Rourke will play but be a little limited in terms of not looking to have him run the ball.
I’m eyeing the over 49 personally as I think both teams will move the ball.

SDSU defense lost its entire front 7 so hard for me to know what they have but I would be surprised if they dominated OUs stout offensive line. I think Rourke will play but be a little limited in terms of not looking to have him run the ball.
I’m eyeing the over 49 personally as I think both teams will move the ball.
I really think SDSU defense as a plug and play at this point. Be hard for me to take over with the new rules, either of these teams could put together multiple 8 minute drives and/or just punt a lot

I really think SDSU defense as a plug and play at this point. Be hard for me to take over with the new rules, either of these teams could put together multiple 8 minute drives and/or just punt a lot
generally I agree on not playing overs early in the season with clock changes but this game is an exception to me.

Navy/Notre Dame u49.5 +178 2* (100% boost at DK, would bet the -112 as well)

Might as well get it in while the hook is there, boost is for this game only, any wager and much prefer this to the side

Might as well get it in while the hook is there, boost is for this game only, any wager and much prefer this to the side

Yeah I can get a unit down with this promotion - debating how to go about it.

Jacksonville St +2 -110 3*

ML is only +100, worth the small tax to take the points imo

Think you the only person I’ve seen on umass, big balls!! Way too much nmst love for me to play them, I was looking more at the under in some fashion, I’d think under probably be better for you. Gl buddy

Reactions: KJ
Think you the only person I’ve seen on umass, big balls!! Way too much nmst love for me to play them, I was looking more at the under in some fashion, I’d think under probably be better for you. Gl buddy
Early season I have much more play against teams than teams I like, how it always is

NMSU and UTEP are two of those teams lol. Betting on UMass is never an angle I start with

Nicely done

Reactions: KJ
Back