Bump. Set. Shuma!
Held out til week 2 for matches, have been betting live but now we go

Posted in game

Daria -3.5 -110 v Giorgi

Last edited:
Kudmeretova/Keys o22.5 +105 2*
Kudermetova ML +110

Last edited:
Love both these players but Casper *should* beat Hubie, problem is he's still so new to being deep into a major and it showed last match that should have gone 3 but somehow turned into 5 rounds. Thus the over but a little on Ruud to advance too.

Ruud/Hurkacz o39.5 -120 4*
Ruud o20.5 games +100 1.5*
Ruud ML -165

Last edited:
Not much a fan going against Tsitsi who was in fade mode earlier this year but now on clay he's been one of the best. Have seen a couple cracks though that makes the numbers on Rune look appealing.

NOT the match of the day

Pegula/Begu o20.5 -120 2*

Last edited:
Going to tread lightly against someone I really enjoy, just think this is a poor matchup for Cilic

1st set Medvedev -225 2*

Last edited:
Chase mode on this one and will chase again if he loses the 2nd

2nd set Medvedev -215 6*

Barring injury if he loses the 2nd I'll be on the 3rd for 15* and clearly hope it doesn't get to that

Looking like a very uncomfortable but necessary bet on Med in the 3rd

Complete chase and if he loses 0-3 it's going to ruin a good tournament but I simply can't bet against it now. Cilic 3-0 v Med, and I don't care the surface, would be worthy of the wagers. Sometimes they just lose.

Very uncomfy Med set 3 -110 26*

Chasing is a terrible habit but I committed to it early

Tapping out, Med can't win a set against Cilic not only makes for a piss Monday but will have me questioning anything short term

Think I'm off tilt after that, I hope. Just brutal.

5/31 quarters

Zverev/Alcaraz 1st set o9.5 -130 4*
Alcaraz o19.5 -115 3*
Zverev o16.5 -110 2*

Zverev/Alcaraz o36.5 -115 3*

Over 3.5 sets is -150 so not going to play it yet, if I had more time I'd find a parlay partner for it

Last edited:
Zverev/Alcaraz 3rd set o9.5 -120 4*

Alcaraz should win the 3rd set but not looking at laying -150 although probably should

Last edited:
Well that match went well.

This one I'm only going to bet live if value presents itself on Rafa spreads. I don't think he beats Joker, but I think it will be close so will find numbers after he gets broken, if he gets broken.

Joker/Rafa 3rd set o9.5 +114 4*

Will take Rafa to win the set if Joker can serve out the first game

Last edited:
Joker/Nadal was sooooo tough to cap, deserved those losses

This one seems easy to me, think it's a perfect matchup for Daria, she loves to put free swinging chicks to sleep

6/1

Kasatkina ML -225 4*
Kasatkina -3.5 -115 2*
Kasatkina 2:0 +115
Kudermatova u11.5 -105 2*

Last edited:
Think it's Daria's tournament to win, her downfall is defensive players and I'm not sure she sees one the rest of the way

live Kasatkina 1st set ML -120 3*

Be a bunch of live betting on this one

Last edited:
Hope Kudermatova wins the first game of set 2 and will be on Daria for the set after the discount

Possible three breaks to start the 2nd set is making this difficult to navigate

Jumped on at 40-40 in the third game

Kasatkina 2nd set -240 4*

Last edited:
Don't think Pegula can get to 4 games in either set which is what it would take for this to lose

Swiatek/Pegula u18.5 -110 8*

Iga should clean her clock, kinda expect a couple breaks in each set. Most consistent WTA player in over a decade.

Last edited:
Crash session was inevitable, back to work

Cilic 2nd set -320 3* (2-0)

Last edited:
Will be heavily bet live but starting out with

Ruud -230 5*

Need to see how his nerves are to go for more but he's the best left imo

Also semis:

Zverev ML +240 2*
Zverev +5.5 -125 4*
Zverev +4.5 +115 2*

Possibly the biggest let down situation this sport has ever seen

Trevisan/Coco 1st set o8.5 -225 3*
Trevisan/Coco 1st set o9.5 +110 1.5*

Think nerves alone might make the first set longer than normal, perfectly fine laying that number on both to get to 3 games and if they both get to 4 that's gravy.

Last edited:
Fading Nadal in Paris is not for the faint of heart, this is simply an insanely rare situation I'm good with. Him v Joker a couple days could have been the final easily, no one treated it like a quarter. So I think Sasha actually wins? Hard maybe, but it's a situational dream win or lose with one of the best players on the planet. If it loses, so be it but for me it has to be played hard.

Very strong opinions on these

Keys/Townsend over Gauff/Pegula ML +210 5*
Iga/Coco 1st set o8.5 -175 3*

Know this will be fast and furious but will be putting 2* on Ruud to win the 1st set after every game that Cilic wins

Ruud to win first set -205 2*

Tough one, I legitimately think Ruud is the best clay court player out there but this is only the second time he made week 2 of a major and now has to take down the king of clay. This is really dabbling but will watch live and play if it seems reasonable.

Ruud +5.5 -110 2*
Ruud ML ++450 .5*

For a point of reference, I won't bet live during the first set. Need to see if Casper sets in well. Let's be honest, there is a chance that Rafa schools him. Won't even get down on him if he survives 3-6 or 4-6, just need to see him hold his own.

If he does I'll have 10 units on him at the right time in the 2nd set.

Back