KJ For Fun

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
First to 40 wins

1h Seahawks/Texans o20.5 -110 4*
Seahawks/Texans o40.5 -110 8*

Seriously, either of these defenses show up it would be the first time this season

Houston's pass defense has been pretty good all year, their run defense on the other hand....
Let's break down their pass defense

Thy likely thought they were in the game in those weeks

Do understand they are the worst team in the NFL. Making a case for their 2nd half defense is begging for an angle

Let's break down their pass defense

Thy likely thought they were in the game in those weeks

Do understand they are the worst team in the NFL. Making a case for their 2nd half defense is begging for an angle
True. I was looking into Seattle team total personally, decided to stay away because so far Wilson has not looked like himself. I'll be pulling for ya

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Very tired start to the day, keeping ey3s openis trouble. Not Easy need a rest

Not simply because I'm ISU, this is the prime time matchup I've been waiting for

Montgomery o64.5 rush yds -115 5* (100 should be in reach)
Montgomery o86.5 rush/rec yds -115 3* (obv)
Montgomery to score a TD +124 5* (duh)
Montgomery to score first TD +700 .5* (just cuz)

Coulda been a lot more fun

Cards 20 something to 3 tomorrow, don't really think it's exciting at all

Not really a fan but put $50 on it

Bet at least $50 on the Point Spread in Los Angeles Rams vs Arizona Cardinals (Monday 12/13)
And Win Or Lose, receive a Free Bet equal to the yards of the longest TD your team's offense scores!
Credits will be applied directly to a Participant's William Hill Account within two (2) business days after the Promotion Period has expired. Free Bet must be used within 7 days after it is awarded in account or it will expire.

Back