KJ FCS Today

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
NDSU are down to 21.5. Yes please, still win by 40+. Can pretty much guarantee I won't have another 10 banger, this puppy is ripe.

NDSU -20.5 -115 10*

Funny it dropped to 20.5 before I got in. Not that I think it matters. Haven't watched a snap.

South Dakota St and Bobcats will be played later

Nothing like this opportunity though

Took Bobcats +9 -110 and a tad on the ML +275, going to give it a feel live. Not really a fan of going against SHSU but am a fan of Montana St...

Part of me looking for an angle thinks SHSU could be distracted with the pending move to FBS this season and now that we're in the final 8, they will be playing teams good enough to knock them off if they aren't on their A games

Took Bobcats +9 -110 and a tad on the ML +275
Good call on Montana State. You nailed that one.

What are your opinion on the two games this week?

JMU +5 @ North Dakota State
S Dakota St -5x @ Montana State

I have to come up with 10 picks for the contest I'm in and would like to pick those two. What are you thinking?

Reactions: KJ
Good call on Montana State. You nailed that one.

What are your opinion on the two games this week?

JMU +5 @ North Dakota State
S Dakota St -5x @ Montana State

I have to come up with 10 picks for the contest I'm in and would like to pick those two. What are you thinking?
I'll take a look tomorrow man, eyes are too tired to cap tonight

Initially like the two home teams but that is zero effort capping

I'll look it up, looks like there's plenty of time

Never even heard of N Central, at least I've heard of the other one

North Central just pounded perennial powerhouse Mount Union. Mount Union has been in 19 (11-8) of the past 25 championship games in D3. Then again, Whitewater was their biggest rival & has been 10 of the past 15 themselves. North Central beat WW in the 2019 D3 Championship 41-14. Used to be able to get all the D2 & D3 playoff lines from 5D. Unfortunately, none of my outs are offering lines on the championship games.

North Central just pounded perennial powerhouse Mount Union. Mount Union has been in 19 (11-8) of the past 25 championship games in D3. Then again, Whitewater was their biggest rival & has been 10 of the past 15 themselves. North Central beat WW in the 2019 D3 Championship 41-14. Used to be able to get all the D2 & D3 playoff lines from 5D. Unfortunately, none of my outs are offering lines on the championship games.
Haven't even looked to see if I have lines. d3 and d2 were big when I was younger, of course I went to a d2 school

Obv I know plenty about Mount Union, ISU's head coach played there! I've just never heard of N Central, assuming they're relatively new to the scene

I went to a D2 school too. I was at Indiana U. of PA in 1990 when they got crushed in the National Championship game by a pre-FCS North Dakota St. team. They were just as dominate at the D2 level, winning 5 championships in 8 years.

I went to a D2 school too. I was at Indiana U. of PA in 1990 when they got crushed in the National Championship game by a pre-FCS North Dakota St. team. They were just as dominate at the D2 level, winning 5 championships in 8 years.

Vulcans

I was a Mule in the mid-late 90s so we couldn't advance a bunch with Pitt St then obviously NW Missouri later on in the conference, was tough to make the playoffs some years but it got better late and after I left in the Willie Fritz era. At least won the D2 hoops title in 2014, were never poor in any sport really.

Back