Uruguay ML +125 2*

Uruguay/Argie ML parlay +266 1.5*
live 69th minute Uruguay 1 exact goal +220

live 69th minute Uruguay 2 exact goals +1600 .5*
Argentina -.75 -135 4*

Last edited:
7/3

1h England ML +101 5*

Plain and simple they need to play forward and not settle for Ukrainian style of play or it gets very uncomfortable late

7/3

1h England ML +101 5*

Plain and simple they need to play forward and not settle for Ukrainian style of play or it gets very uncomfortable late
It felt like todays game was more about Sweden being flat than Ukraine playing well. England i think wins handily. 4-0 perhaps?

It felt like todays game was more about Sweden being flat than Ukraine playing well. England i think wins handily. 4-0 perhaps?
I'm not keen on England scoring chances if they don't start out with pace, I'm concerned if I'm holding an England/team total ticket if they don't score in the 1h thus the reason I played it this way

Yes, of course I think they advance but prefer it this way

Looking at ref assignments the next couple days, completely favors Denmark and England in my book as far as style. Dutch ref should call a match the Danes favor more than Czechs for sure. Kinda want to add on to them. England should love the draw, Brych is all about letting them play, also lends more credence to a lower scoring match.

Adding for now simply based on history between these two nations of an early goal. Lean over 3.5 cards but Oliver has been reluctant to hand them out in his couple matches in the tourney so far. Usually he loves to do the deed. Might still take it.

1h Swiss/Spain o1 +102 4*

I'm not keen on England scoring chances if they don't start out with pace, I'm concerned if I'm holding an England/team total ticket if they don't score in the 1h thus the reason I played it this way

Yes, of course I think they advance but prefer it this way

feel like this play misses out on tired UKR legs in the 2H

feel like this play misses out on tired UKR legs in the 2H
Maybe, not like I won't be glued

I'm confident in this one, don't think it's attrition, think if anything those extra minutes cause an injury in the first 30 minutes

Maybe, not like I won't be glued

I'm confident in this one, don't think it's attrition, think if anything those extra minutes cause an injury in the first 30 minutes

i think even healthy UKR has major flaws in the defense, but they aren't glaring enough in 45 minutes to concede to a talented ENG team who avoids utilizing said talent since Southgate is a clown. If they didn't go offensive vs toothless SCO, can't see it happening here. Southy gonna try to win another match 0-0

Belgium/Italy is really going to be interesting when lineups come out, very important 3 guys are questionable

If Chiellini can't go and KDB can, I think Belgium get at least 2 goals

Xhaka out for Swiss is obviously huge, not sure how Swiss can master this Spain squad without him in MF really, this could be 75/25 on possession

Lineups are out, nothing unexpected. Be really surprised if Spain don't get at least a couple here. Hopefully it's the City guy!

Spain tt o1.5 -135 4*
Swiss/Spain o2.5 -122 2*
Ferran Torres o.5 goal +179
Ferran Torres o1.5 goals +900 .5*

If you like 1st half over 1, and Spain team total over, available is Spain 1st half team total over 1/2. That looks good to me

If you like 1st half over 1, and Spain team total over, available is Spain 1st half team total over 1/2. That looks good to me
I don't have 1h team totals

I played 1h over because these teams traditionally have a goal by the 30th minute when playing each other (obv I hope it's Spain). At + money I liked it assuming a push at worst

I don't have 1h team totals

I played 1h over because these teams traditionally have a goal by the 30th minute when playing each other (obv I hope it's Spain). At + money I liked it assuming a push at worst
GOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!
That was too good to pass up!

Belgium/Italy is really going to be interesting when lineups come out, very important 3 guys are questionable

If Chiellini can't go and KDB can, I think Belgium get at least 2 goals

Xhaka out for Swiss is obviously huge, not sure how Swiss can master this Spain squad without him in MF really, this could be 75/25 on possession

at least 2? That's quite a call in soccer and international no less Euro QF knockouts

Belgium pk +122 6*
Lukaku o.5 goal +179
Lukaku o1.5 goals +900 .5*

Team total for me is .5 over -190, not gonna do it but it probably hits in the first half

Why do you like Belgium so much?
Sorry for the late reply but the number one team in the world at plus always gets my attention

And this could well have been the championship match, I like Italy a lot but they aren't typical Italy on defense. Old and more forward playing than we're used to opens them up in the back

Sorry for the late reply but the number one team in the world at plus always gets my attention

And this could well have been the championship match, I like Italy a lot but they aren't typical Italy on defense. Old and more forward playing than we're used to opens them up in the back
I just thought Italy had been playing phenomenal and would be a tough test.
This should have been the Finals for sure.

Reactions: KJ
KJ, you mentioned Italy doesn't play their typical D with this team and they're old defensively.
They really haven't given up many goals. Today was a penalty kick. Against Austria they gave up a late 1. Clean slate in pool play which extended a scoreless streak. I think Italy has 1 veteran player on D. Everyone is fairly young.
Little worried about Spinizzola sp? but Italy is deep.
Italy is the team to beat

Naw man Bonucci is 34 and Chiellini is 37. I do like Di quite a bit. But they aren't the team that was always on lockdown, different cast

And England is the team to beat if they win tomorrow, massive reasons they're favored

Naw man Bonucci is 34 and Chiellini is 37. I do like Di quite a bit. But they aren't the team that was always on lockdown, different cast

And England is the team to beat if they win tomorrow, massive reasons they're favored
England is the team to beat if they beat Ukraine? How is beating an average Ukraine more significant than Italy just beating the #1 team?
I don't know. Maybe I'm bias towards Italy but I see them as the elite team left.

England is the team to beat if they beat Ukraine? How is beating an average Ukraine more significant than Italy just beating the #1 team?
I don't know. Maybe I'm bias towards Italy but I see them as the elite team left.
Semis and Finals are all at Wembley, Italy won't be favored there

live 83rd minute Denmark tt o2.5 +225 .5*
live 83rd minute Czech/Denmark o3.5 +125

Throwing tonight's Copa America in here

Uruguay to advance -150 3*
Uruguay ML +125 2*
Uruguay/Argie ML parlay +266 1.5*

Given these chances, it must be done

live 69th minute Uruguay 1 exact goal +220
live 69th minute Uruguay 2 exact goals +1600 .5*

KJ, anxious to know your thoughts about the Semi's. I don't know the impact of Italy losing 1 of their top players although I know they're 5 to 6 deep.

Back