Last edited:
6/27

Netherlands/Czech o2.5 -115 3*
Belgium -.25 +109 6*
Belgium ML +150 4*

6/29

Sweden -.25 -106 4*
Sweden ML +140 2*

There are only 4-5 teams I think that can win this and they are surely one of them. Not a fan of their back line in a 1-0 type game though
I was kind of leaning over at plus odds there. I know knockout matches are generally tight but hard for me to resist in this one with both back lines

I was kind of leaning over at plus odds there. I know knockout matches are generally tight but hard for me to resist in this one with both back lines
Hard because end of the day, Belgium only gave up one in groups and that was when the Danes were playing on the front foot in an emotion game for the first half. But I've seen weakness for sure.

And seriously no clue how much weight to put into Portugal playing Germans with their backs against the wall in Munich then a ho hum match against the French. On paper they are still plenty good at the back so I can't read into it much. They gave up 6 goals in groups but it almost has to be taken with a grain of salt imo.

Getting a 25 cent boost to the odds on this one so I'll bite

Denmark ML/Italy -1 parlay +255 2*

Can't see any reason to play semis/finals/winner futures right now

So much better to play on those teams in individual matches than those shitty odds

Can't see any reason to play semis/finals/winner futures right now

So much better to play on those teams in individual matches than those shitty odds
It’s tough since arguably the 3-4 best squads are all on the same side of the bracket

Reactions: KJ
GL KJ!

I have no where to post so I’ll do it here -

1 unit on Italy to reach finals +300. I’m half Italian, that’s the extent of my capping and my book has them locked to win it all for some reason right now.

KJ - sorry to bombard your thread again but do you have any clue what the spread means here? Normally, I’d know the +1 and -1 but the draw part in there is throwing me off

Attachments

• 8AB9C021-82AA-4833-8890-C3123771C2BA.png
    8AB9C021-82AA-4833-8890-C3123771C2BA.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 11
KJ - sorry to bombard your thread again but do you have any clue what the spread means here? Normally, I’d know the +1 and -1 but the draw part in there is throwing me off
Figured it out. Think it’s pretty much the same as +0.5. Dunno why they choose to put it like that

Figured it out. Think it’s pretty much the same as +0.5. Dunno why they choose to put it like that
Sorry I nodded off

It doesn't mean +.5, it means a draw after the 90 minutes plus stoppage is up is how it's played, extra time and penalties don't count in knockout type matches. Those would be separate wagers if it goes that way.

Last edited:
GL KJ!

I have no where to post so I’ll do it here -

1 unit on Italy to reach finals +300. I’m half Italian, that’s the extent of my capping and my book has them locked to win it all for some reason right now.
Italy was locked when I looked last night too, not sure what's up with that, they're playing well enough

Anyone who liked England, and maybe I should have played them too...KO v Germany is at Wembley, Quarters in Rome, Semis and Final at Wembley. No other team gets the advantage of playing in their country the rest of the way and the one match in Italy will be against Sweden/Ukraine so likely their easiest one. The path is there if they can get past the Germans in London

They just had the stallions to sub in, that's why they won

Depth was more important in this match than anything I can recall recently in such a big competition
Agree. Italy seemed like the much superior team once they substituted.
Looking forward to this Belgium game. I think Portugal has lived a charmed tournament. Renaldo and company scoring mainly on penalty kicks to advance. I would imagine we'll see some goal scoring in this 1.

6/28

Spain o1.5 cards +100 2*
Spain/Croatia o3.5 cards -115 4*
Spain/Croatia ref to consult VAR monitor +200 1.5*

Cards are based on the Turk ref, if I recall he's a much more control freak and these two squads can easily show lacks of composure at times.

Bulk of the night will be mulling on France/Swiss, some things pulling in different directions, pretty much assume French advance but not laying that. Question is how much do the Swiss even try to score?

FYI this is how my book calculates cards, make sure to check yours, they can very for sure

• Yellow card = 1 points
  • Red card = 2 points
  • Two yellow cards leading to a red = 3 points

Damn I liked that cards prop but can’t find it
If you do find it I'm curious the rules for you, it differs all over

Most common in my sense is some will consider 2 yellows = red as only two cards whereas it's a third for me

Have also seen 10 points awarded for each yellow and 15 for a red, so max a player can get is 35 points (obv 2 yellow/red combo) but I don't know how a straight red works in that, never had it as an actual rule with my guys

If you do find it I'm curious the rules for you, it differs all over

Most common in my sense is some will consider 2 yellows = red as only two cards whereas it's a third for me

Have also seen 10 points awarded for each yellow and 15 for a red, so max a player can get is 35 points (obv 2 yellow/red combo) but I don't know how a straight red works in that, never had it as an actual rule with my guys
Ill keep looking. If I see it posted I’ll lyk

Did that last one more to protect the ML parlay, glad I did

Griezmann to score/France ML parlay +245 2*
France ML/Sweden ML (6/29) parlay +285 2*
France tt o1.5 -120 3*
France -1 +130 1.5*

Sweden to advance at -145 seems like a nice backup plan in case Sweden pulls an Italy.
I don't mind it after the two ridiculous matches today

Lots lost in the last 10 minutes of the match between Spain and France, likely never see something like that again

I don't mind it after the two ridiculous matches today

Lots lost in the last 10 minutes of the match between Spain and France, likely never see something like that again
Both games I had on my phone while at work and turned it off when both favorites had 3-1 leads. You're right. Likely to never see this again.

That said I think Ukraine are simply not close to the quality of Sweden

1-0, 2-0 wouldn't surprise me and Swedes would likely be the worst team left in the quarters. Debatable with Swiss but that was some moxie today to close out France like that

Had you taken Denmark, Czech, Swiss and regardless who wins, Sweden/Ukraine to all make the quarters pre tournament you would be very wealthy

Both games I had on my phone while at work and turned it off when both favorites had 3-1 leads. You're right. Likely to never see this again.
And the 3-1 leads were owned by the #2 and #6 teams in the world. Can't make any case to me about how that sequence takes place again in my lifetime

And the 3-1 leads were owned by the #2 and #6 teams in the world. Can't make any case to me about how that sequence takes place again in my lifetime
Tim Howard once said that a two-goal lead is harder to keep than a one-goal lead. You switch off, lose momentum, and it‘a hard to switch back on.

Back