G3 Mariners ML -115 2*
G3 Cleveland ML -105 3*
G4 Padres ML +100 2*

G4 Padres 1st 5 tt o1.5 +100 2*

10/16

G4 Quantrill 4+ ks/NYY-Cle u9.5 parlay -110 3*

10/17

G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 5 o4 -105 2*
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st inning o.5 +157 2* (boosted)
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 3 innings o2.5 +120 2*

10/18

G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 5 o3.5 -110 2*
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st inning o.5 +172 2* (boosted)
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 3 innings 1.5 -145 2*

Last edited:
Mariners Series +185

I expect Gilbert will pitch tomorrow and regardless the history, M's are a completely different team. Rather have the series at a slightly better price than it looks like the game will be.

Would take Cleveland series but looks like taking them in the game tomorrow will be a better price than the series so will go that route. Likely add series if they lose tomorrow at a much better price, as will be the case for all of these. Have a hard time believing the favorites will win all 4 tomorrow, so there will be value on their series prices after the L

Really surprised you interested in cle after you talked so bad about them coming into last round!

Not surprised you on seattle, I think me and you been their biggest fans, problem is I think Stros are too good, have owned seattle, I can’t get over those B2B series after the ASB when seattle was charging and Stros just whipped their asses! Imo Stros have the only rotation that equals seattles in depth of front line talent. I think this where we see playoff experience play a big factor. Can’t blame ya for taking the price, I’m def not laying -210 on houston. This new format is interesting tho, very curious to see if sitting around all weekend while the WC were playing playoff baseball hurts the favs early? in a 5 game series where the dog best pitchers will be facing the favs 2-3 that 1st game could be critical! This a whole new world!

Reactions: KJ
Really surprised you interested in cle after you talked so bad about them coming into last round!

Not surprised you on seattle, I think me and you been their biggest fans, problem is I think Stros are too good, have owned seattle, I can’t get over those B2B series after the ASB when seattle was charging and Stros just whipped their asses! Imo Stros have the only rotation that equals seattles in depth of front line talent. I think this where we see playoff experience play a big factor. Can’t blame ya for taking the price, I’m def not laying -210 on houston. This new format is interesting tho, very curious to see if sitting around all weekend while the WC were playing playoff baseball hurts the favs early? in a 5 game series where the dog best pitchers will be facing the favs 2-3 that 1st game could be critical! This a whole new world!
Only liking Cleveland because they are playing a team that fits their strengths and the value. You know as well as any NYY can go into and offensive funk against good pitching. Could see a bunch more low scoring games. Two of the best bullpens in the biz so doubt we see much late scoring.

Only played Indians because they are playing a team that fits their strengths. You know as well as any NYY can go into and offensive funk against good pitching. Could see a bunch more low scoring games. Two of the best bullpens in the biz so doubt we see much late scoring.

I’d have been so much happier if it worked out where seattle played yanks. Doesn’t feel like houston getting the 1 seed advantage here at all since the WC team better than the central division winner! I hate the game 1 matchup for tribe at 1st glance. Hoping I’ll be able to figure out teams rotations and dig in today, not ready to proclaim anyone as of yet. Without even knowing pads rotation I think I like them +175, maybe a tad contradictory since lad has owned them as much as Stros have seattle, I just don’t respect dodgers in playoffs as much I do Stros! I think lad way more inclined to choke and think pads have a bit that playoff magic going. Hell, I said after the trade pads were winning NL, they didn’t play as well I thought they would but they appear to be getting there now. Obviously I thought they have tatis but I’ll never think 1 position player changing a series.

10/11

Quantrill o3.5 ks -130 3*
Cleveland 1st 5 tt o1.5 +130 2*
Cleveland 1st 5 +.5 +105 2*
Cleveland 1st 5 ML +175
Dodgers 1st 5 tt o2.5 -110 3*
Pads/Dodgers o7.5 -105 2*

10/11

Quantrill o3.5 ks -130 3*
Cleveland 1st 5 tt o1.5 +130 2*
Cleveland 1st 5 +.5 +105 2*
Cleveland 1st 5 ML +175
Dodgers 1st 5 tt o2.5 -110 3*
Pads/Dodgers o7.5 -105 2*
Love it anytime I see bets against the Yankees.

Love it anytime I see bets against the Yankees.
More just a play against Cole at numbers that are still far too inflated for him imo

Going to need Cleveland to put some balls in play...but that's against any pitcher. Nice thing is they don't strikeout often and I just can't fathom not playing those + numbers

Great price on pads today and series! I still believe this thing going 5 without question, maybe even more now than I did before yesterday. I was super impressed they got 3 off Urias and held lad after the inevitable of clevenger sucking, cle totally raped them in that trade! He awful! The fact they made that huge mismatch so close I think bodes awesome for pads!

Man, I was kicking myself most the game for not believing in our mariners then the same thing that happens every time vs Stros happens again! I dunno if they can recover? They gonna need Castillo to be the guy he was vs Toronto, seattle did manage to get a few runs off Valdez in last 2 times they faced him. They gonna have to win a 3-2 type gm in gm 2 imo. I think I’m gonna ride with them but man it gotta be crushing they smacked JV around then their fantastic pen gave it up. And what the fuck was Ray doing out there in 9th? They have one the nastiest pens in baseball and they put Ray in that role against a team that has owned him? That was bad managing imo.

10/13

Mariners 1st 5 +.5 -125 2*
Mariners 1st 5 ML +120
Castillo o17.5 outs -110 5*
Guardians 1st 5 ML +110

10/13

Mariners 1st 5 +.5 -125 2*
Mariners 1st 5 ML +120
Castillo o17.5 outs -110 5*
Guardians 1st 5 ML +110

Man I hate tribe vs lefties. Really thought they needed to get to Cole. Blew their damn chance with bases juiced that one inning. I’ll prob be on Biebs k prop, not much else in that one. See where they put Cortes outs. If it wasn’t for how awful fish were vs lefties I woulda talked a lot more bout tribe not hitting them, they don’t strike out like fish either which was obviously more important for most my k prop plays!

Man I hate tribe vs lefties. Really thought they needed to get to Cole. Blew their damn chance with bases juiced that one inning. I’ll prob be on Biebs k prop, not much else in that one. See where they put Cortes outs. If it wasn’t for how awful fish were vs lefties I woulda talked a lot more bout tribe not hitting them, they don’t strike out like fish either which was obviously more important for most my k prop plays!
Not gonna lay -150 on Biebs, rather have 5.5 at + but as for the 1st 5 it's completely possible that the Yanks don't score, so ML at + I'm down.

Not gonna lay -150 on Biebs, rather have 5.5 at + but as for the 1st 5 it's completely possible that the Yanks don't score, so ML at + I'm down.

I’m not laying straight but against yanks high strike out asses I’m great parlaying him with Castillo outs. Totally confident he gets 5. Or just wait and he prob be 5.5 at plus money at some point, like that also. Freaking Quantril fanned them 5 or so I think!

Nice game yesterday other than the wrong team winning for the series wager

10/14

Cleveland 1st 5 ML +120 2*
Bieber o5.5 ks -115
Braves ML -105 2*
Padres 1st 5 tt o1.5 -105 3*
Padres 1st 5 ML -105 2*

Assuming they put Strider props out I'll probably do a SGP, Nola ks is too much juice to play alone. Late game Gonsolin hasn't thrown in forever and I know he's got that pitch count very low, I also firmly do believe in Snell off a poor performance in the WC game. Petco should be much more accommodating than Citi Field was.

10/15

Mariners ML -115 2*

I still don’t trust Snell but I’ll still prob be on pads with you. I never been huge Gonsilin fan and he only throwing 75 pitches tops, pens gonna decide this game and thus far pads pen has been freaking fantastic! I dunno wjere that came from, seems to me it was excellent scouting and the guys executing, they are showing doyers a plethora of off speed shit and it baffling them so far!!

What kind of pitch count you think Kirby gonna be on? His k total is crazy low if they let him pitch 5 innings!

What kind of pitch count you think Kirby gonna be on? His k total is crazy low if they let him pitch 5 innings!
Pretty well rested pen, guessing they let him go through the inning he hits 80. The two off days really helps SEA pen because we know they've got plenty of innings to offer now.

They finally came w a strider number huh? Im really hoping his control not there and he gets run early. No clue, they probably wouldn’t have started him if they were worried bout. He really only needs to pitch 2-3 innings to fan 4!

They finally came w a strider number huh? Im really hoping his control not there and he gets run early. No clue, they probably wouldn’t have started him if they were worried bout. He really only needs to pitch 2-3 innings to fan 4!
Think it's a 3-1/3-2 type game, hoping it's Braves with the 3

G4 Braves tt o4.5 -125 3*
G4 Braves 1st 5 tt o2.5 +105
G4 Padres ML +100 2*

G4 Braves tt o4.5 -125 3*
G4 Braves 1st 5 tt o2.5 +105
G4 Padres ML +100 2*

I figure I basically have +155 on Braves today as they win I cash my over 4.5 games. Love that price w Morton vs the Shell of thor! Def think atl gets this back home for 5.

Other hand I bet almost all I stand to win if the pads/lad series goes 5 on the pads today, think they close them out. I like musgrove k prop also, he has struck out lot of dodgers this year and I loved the way he pitched in NY, I think at home with the crowd he gonna be lights out!! Ya know I think anderson season was fugazi, he embarrassed pads twice in la but wasn’t great his 2 starts in SD and I think this a way tougher lineup than it was those regular season games. Lights out for dodgers tonight!!

Think I’m leaving yanks gm alone. Leaning Ff under in Seattle., gl today

10/17

Cleveland/NYY 1st 5 o4 -105 2*

This looks like might be best option. I don’t think yanks scoring shit after the 5th. Runs gonna have to come early off these bum starters, one who hasn’t pitched in weeks, the other who got blown up out the pen gm2 but hasn’t started a game in weeks either. Gut says yanks win but there no way I can justify the price on them.

Try this again

G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 5 o3.5 -110 2*
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st inning o.5 +172 2* (boosted)
G5 Cleveland/NYY 1st 3 innings 1.5 -145 2*

Nothing changes for me except lower numbers and/or improved odds. Cortes on short rest? Um...yes please!

The only reason I left any of the runs involving tribe is cause Cortes has beaten me down, im sure I’ve lost going against him one way or another more than on any other pitcher. I can’t do it anymore! Lol. I watch him and think I could hit him yet nobody does, he must do fantastic job hiding the ball and guys just don’t pick it up, cause the stuff and basically only 2 pitches ain’t what doing it! Not sure if 3 days matters for him or not? Just felt more confident trusting yanks early to hit Civale. Gl buddy

Damn, I didn’t even look at that 3 inning total today cause of Cortes! Shoot, I bet it ov2.5 last night, and it 1.5 today?!?? Fuck. Lol

Back