Doncic o10.5 rebs +145
Doncic double/double -225 2*

Last edited:
5/21

1h Pacers/Celtics u113.5 -110 2*
1q Pacers/Celtics u56.5 -102 2*
1h Pacers tt u53.5 -102
1q Pacers tt 26.5 +110

Doubt I go bananas with this series but getting Pacers off a record shooting performance and g7 two days ago I'm banking on them coming out flat, also don't expect the Celtics to be sharp after a week off either. Likely will chase the Pacers in the 2q if needed with role players getting more time for both teams in the 2nd.

7-17 from 3 in the first quarter between the two is not what the doctor ordered. Pace was predictable just too many made shots. Both teams shooting at 55/58% obviously went against what I thought would happen. That timeout by Carlisle kept this a game

Thought about splitting this up in several different ways but going the BAR route and just doing one bet instead of trying the stat guessing game.

5/23

Derrick White o26.5 PAR -105 2*

Will be looking to play the Pacers at +12 live and possibly live over if the pace is warranted. I certainly don't know what to expect from Boston after the last quarter of game 1 as far as that goes but Indy back court defense is pure trash so I expect White to have some more fun.

5/24

1h Mavs tt u51.5 -120 2*

Expecting full on focus from the Wolves from the opening tip tonight and think Finch is a very good coach that won't let Dallas do so much inside tonight. If the full game team total gets into the 106+ range live I'll look for that too, it would mean the 1h wager isn't looking so hot but rather play it this way if the Minny defense dominates from the start. If the game is in single digits in the 4th, I expect a very low scoring quarter, especially by Dallas.

Phew, somehow had to hang on there at the end

2:48 was when the Mavs finally got a bucket to get off that 40 that they'd been stuck on for more than a couple minutes, no big deal, let's cash this

then...1:15 suddenly they're at 48?!? This thing is destined to lose

Good start!
Too bad that's all it was, almost got there but what a shitty 2nd quarter from Boston

5/26

Wolves +1.5 -110 3*

No reason to add ML at +100 when it opened at +140. Maybe live but not sure how attentive I'm going to be with this one. Guessing the line move from 3.5 at open to 1 is questions about Luka's health.

In with you on T-Wolves......LFG.........goddamn I had such a great time down a month ago........catching hell for ditching all the work meetings, but fukk em....all I do is make money hand over fist for those motherfukkers

In with you on T-Wolves......LFG.........goddamn I had such a great time down a month ago........catching hell for ditching all the work meetings, but fukk em....all I do is make money hand over fist for those motherfukkers
Been hard to catch much the last couple days...but I can finally say my rib cage has recovered from your visit. Pretty much took the full month but nothing a bunch of Aleve and icy hot couldn't handle. Maybe a perc or two but who's counting? Yeah, that was fun, how did they know you ditched the meetings? I never got a call, woulda had your 6...

Future

Mavs to win the 'ship +200 2.5*

Obv already have plenty on the West, slightly better to just take the Mavs as opposed to the Mavs over Celts prop. Give me the team with the two uber clutch guys that will have the ball in their hands at the end of the game, not Tatum and Brown (although Brown has been somewhat a surprise against Indy to me no doubt). Still leaving some out there in case they lose game 1 in Boston.

No feel tonight other than over, will look for value live. Celts are going back to Boston regardless so it's possible the effort won't be sharp, question is whether Indy wants to go back with them. 3-0 game 4s are hardly ever a display of great basketball for obvious reasons, if they go through the motions and it turns into an all star type game it will fly over. That's a big if, gotta wait and see who cares to play defense.

5/28

Doncic points/rebounds o39.5 -115 3*
Doncic rebounds o8.5 -140 2*
Doncic rebounds o9.5 +115

Simply playing on Luka to get his fair share of boards with Lively out and the likelihood that he plays 40+ minutes. Unlike Boston yesterday who had to travel back home anyway, I highly doubt Dallas wants to have to go back to Minnesota so hoping Kidd plays the starters deep unless it's a complete blowout. Double double bet is just in case he doesn't get to 10 boards, the assists should still get that home.

5/28

Doncic points/rebounds o39.5 -115 3*
Doncic rebounds o8.5 -140 2*
Doncic rebounds o9.5 +115

Simply playing on Luka to get his fair share of boards with Lively out and the likelihood that he plays 40+ minutes. Unlike Boston yesterday who had to travel back home anyway, I highly doubt Dallas wants to have to go back to Minnesota so hoping Kidd plays the starters deep unless it's a complete blowout. Double double bet is just in case he doesn't get to 10 boards, the assists should still get that home.
Like the idea with the boards, makes sense.

Back to the well one more time, I'll pay to see Lively not only play at 100% but also to steal enough boards away from Luka for him to not get to 10. Not playing points/boards this go round, it's still priced for him to score 30 and anyone who watched the 2nd half last night knows that's no guarantee. Maybe it's injury, maybe it's fatigue but rebounding is the one stat that he should still do well with regardless. Even an injured guy can still grab boards. Including the double double again as insurance if the assists get home but the boards don't but I really feel good about him getting to 10 rebs. 8.5 is too steep at -180 but will likely be added in a parlay at some point.

5/30

Doncic o9.5 rebs -102 3*
Doncic o10.5 rebs +145

Back