KJ Conf Ships

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Nice bounce back on Sunday but really didn't need Singletary to fall off the edge of the flat earth after that first drive

Chiefs -7 -110 8*
Chiefs tt o30.5 -110 4*

1h Chiefs -3.5 -105 4*

Jimmy G o.5 int -140 4*

OBJ to score a TD +135 3*
Stafford longest completion o39.5 +100 2*

Last edited:
Chiefs -7 -110 8*
Chiefs tt o30.5 -110 4*
1h Chiefs -3.5 -105 4*

Going to be one to work the middle for me if it goes as planned, if KC is in the CATBIRD seat in the 4th, the Bengals could very well find their way to make it closer than it should be. They won't give up, playing with house money and should just enjoy trying to stay in it. Not like anyone doesn't think they can't win and moral victories in the NFL can be a taboo subject, but this is a great opportunity for a ton of experience in an atmosphere they've never experienced or come close to it.

No rush on the other one, line is where it should be, so is total. Pretty decent lean to under with team familiarity and I do think both defenses will dictate the game but at 46.5 no rush.

No rush on the other one, line is where it should be, so is total. Pretty decent lean to under with team familiarity and I do think both defenses will dictate the game but at 46.5 no rush.

I lean same but woulda def preferred 47/48.

Reactions: KJ
What an epic meltdown. Between the Chiefs and Medvedev losing after up 2-0, the last 12 hours have been incredibly expensive. FML.

Like under in the NFC but hoping to get it better live. For now, a couple props.

Jimmy G o.5 int -140 4*
OBJ to score a TD +135 3*
Stafford longest completion o39.5 +100 2*

Back