Leipzig/Juve u2.25 +108 Bet365

10/3 Europa

Porto pk -130 4* DK
Porto tt o1.5 +105 DK
Porto to win w/clean sheet +320 .5* ESPN
Roma tt o1.5 3* Bet365
Roma tt o2.5 +260 DK

Last edited:
Only betting on 5 matches but obviously hoping for a goal bonanza from the good teams today

10/1

InterMilan tt o2.5 +105 2* ESPN
InterMilan tt o3.5 +275 Bet365
Dortmund tt o2.5 +120 2* DK
Dortmund/Celtic BTTS no draw +100 1.5* DK
Arsenal/PSG BTTS -106 3* Bet365
Arsenal/PSG BTTS no draw +170 DK
Barcelona tt o3.5 -138 2*
Man City -3.25 -105 2* DK
Man City -3.5 +115 DK
Leverkusen tt o2.5 +150 2* Bet365
Leverkusen/AC Milan BTTS no draw +100 1.5* DK

Going to cap tomorrow's matches tonight, got caught up and didn't get to do much until the hour before kick today of the late 6 matches which actually worked out ok because I probably would have done something that didn't jive in the first two anyway after lineups were out. All I can take from those is to fade Salzburg. They are a shell of what they usually are to let up 4 goals and not score at home against a French team that isn't PSG.

At first look it's probably going to be more of the same tomorrow. Three mismatches with powerhouses v lesser teams, then a couple really good matches on paper with Leipzig/Juve and Benfica/Atletico.

Going to cap tomorrow's matches tonight, got caught up and didn't get to do much until the hour before kick today of the late 6 matches which actually worked out ok because I probably would have done something that didn't jive in the first two anyway after lineups were out. All I can take from those is to fade Salzburg. They are a shell of what they usually are to let up 4 goals and not score at home against a French team that isn't PSG.

At first look it's probably going to be more of the same tomorrow. Three mismatches with powerhouses v lesser teams, then a couple really good matches on paper with Leipzig/Juve and Benfica/Atletico.
Looking forward to it.

#CapACapper

Not sure the last time I played an exact score but the recency is certainly there for BTTS and under which is a tough pill to swallow, found the best way to play this one after looking at all alternatives is this way and just hope. At bet365 you can play exactly 1 for each team, Girona is +200 and Feyenoord +150 so if only one team does you come out ahead but I'm just playing for the 1-1 draw and be done with it. If I did both teams to score 1 it will inevitably end 3-0 anyway.

10/2

Girona/Feyenoord draw +275 bet365
Girona/Feyenoord exact score 1:1 +650 .5* bet365

Shakhtar/Atalanta BTTS and o2.5 +115 2* ESPN
Bayern to win and BTTS +180 2* ESPN
Bayern tt o2.5 +150 Bet365
Dinamo Zagreb/Monaco BTTS and o2.5 +100 3* ESPN
Monaco to win and BTTS +200
Real Madrid tt o2.5 +180 2* DK
Real Madrid to win and BTTS +215 ESPN
Liverpool tt o2.5 -125 2* Bet365
Leipzig/Juve u2.5 -118 2* Bet365
Leipzig/Juve u2.25 +108 Bet365

Expected more on Pool and no bets on Leipzig or Monaco matches but that's what I've come up with. Most of this is recency based, will be looking at over in Sturm Graz/Brugge live if I can get it more reasonable than 2.5 -150, would much prefer that price at 2.25 and by the time that pops if it does I might just wait til HT.

KJ, the Penalty against RM was so bogus, the RM line was so close on the free kick the Lille player just drove it as hard as he could straight into the wall hit defender on the arm and voila a PK is awarded, lol. I counted the refs steps wall was maybe 7 yards away, if you are going to call that then you have to measure the proper 10yds, terrible call.

RM's biggest problem that I have noticed and I have watched 6 of their games is they won't shoot always looking for the extra pass which usually takes them out of range or they give ball away.

KJ, the Penalty against RM was so bogus, the RM line was so close on the free kick the Lille player just drove it as hard as he could straight into the wall hit defender on the arm and voila a PK is awarded, lol. I counted the refs steps wall was maybe 7 yards away, if you are going to call that then you have to measure the proper 10yds, terrible call.

RM's biggest problem that I have noticed and I have watched 6 of their games is they won't shoot always looking for the extra pass which usually takes them out of range or they give ball away.
I've tried to take advantage of the soft lines w/o Mbappe for better or worse. Finally crashed and just waking up so haven't seen a damn thing yet. Trying to catch up.

Jesus just looking at scores, it's a blood bath

What a joke. Was just embracing this new format as promoting more goalscoring then all of this?

I don't mind a chaotic day but both Madrid and Bayern losing 0:1 is more than too much. What a shit day holy smokes

Was thinking about dabbling in Europa tomorrow but not so much interested at this point

Think I will be laying off this Champs League new format till games actually mean something, I have prolly watched 15 games(I tape them all) and 1 thing I have noticed besides it being the usual cash grab by UEFA is that they are using lesser/inexperienced referee's in the games with the big teams vs teams that wouldn't normally be in this competition, some of the calls missed and made are atrocious, they also used to take what country a ref was from into consideration but it seems not anymore.

Think I will be laying off this Champs League new format till games actually mean something, I have prolly watched 15 games(I tape them all) and 1 thing I have noticed besides it being the usual cash grab by UEFA is that they are using lesser/inexperienced referee's in the games with the big teams vs teams that wouldn't normally be in this competition, some of the calls missed and made are atrocious, they also used to take what country a ref was from into consideration but it seems not anymore.
How so? Which match?

This move from 32 to 36 teams sucks for sure but it shouldn't mean Bayern/Madrid/Pool combine for 2 goals regardless who they're playing

I lied, there are enough exceptionally good teams and completely overrated teams in Europa. Living and learning this new format with single matches and no return matches *should* mean we get the best every time. Didn't work out yesterday, lesser home teams holding BM and RM to 0 goals should be an anomoly, not the norm. Today,

10/3 Europa

Porto pk -130 4* DK
Porto tt o1.5 +105 DK
Porto to win w/clean sheet +320 .5* ESPN
Roma tt o1.5 3* Bet365
Roma tt o2.5 +260 DK

Going to be watching live for potential Besiktas and whichever team concedes first in Rangers/Lyon

Back