Lens -.25 -150

PSV tt o1.5 +105 3*
PSV pk -105
Bayern pk -145 2*

Bayern ML +120
Copenhagen/Galatasaray u2.75 +100 3*
Napoli/Braga o3 -145 2*
Napoli/Brago o3.25 -110

Napoli tt o1.5/Osimhen anytime goal +130 1.5* (boost)
Inter ML -115 2*
Salzburg/Benfica u3 -120 2*
Salzburg/Benfica u2.75 +110

12/13

RB Leipzig tt o2.5 -130 3*
RB Leipzig tt o3.5 +195

Leipzig/Young Boys BTTS -135 2*
Leipzig/Young Boys o3.5 -120 2*
Leipzig/Young Boys o3.75 +105
Atletico Madrid/Lazio BTTS -110 2.5*

SGP Barcelona tt o1.5/Lewandowski anytime goal +115 2*
Dortmund tt o1.5 +125 2*
Porto/Shakhtar u2.5 -110 2*

Live PSG match/Celtic match both draw +151 1.5*

Europa 12/14

Bayer Leverkusen/Molde o3.25 -120 3*
Bayer Leverkusen/Molde o3.5 +105 2*
Villarreal pk +135 2*
Villarreal ML +220

LASK/Toulouse draw +250 1.5*
Roma tt o2.5 +100 1.5*
Brighton -1 +100 2*
Freiburg pk
+215 2*
Slavia Prague -1 +110 2*

-5.30 CL
+10.00 Europa

Last edited:
Going to do the two early games tonight, got to figure out who wants what. Lens is in great form, Sevilla not so much. French only need a draw to move on the Europa since the Arsenal and PSV are already advancing, sounds like the Lens manager really wants to be playing in Europa so I'll ride with them at home to at least get the point.

Lens pk -225 3*
Lens -.25 -150

Other match is dead, Arsenal have 1st secured and PSV have 2nd, that can't change so I expect the Gunners to have a less than ideal lineup here with all the matches in PL coming up. PSV on the other hand have been on fire domestically and I have a feeling they'll be amped at home to maybe have some fun.

PSV tt o1.5 +105 3*
PSV pk -105

Later games I'm not doing anything w/Atletico since the large future on them to win the group. They need a minimum draw to win it, at home against Lazio I like my chances but no need to press it. Guess that one isn't until Wednesday anyway.

United have to win and hope for a draw in the other match to advance to groups. Oof. Doesn't help that Bayern are coming getting crushed this weekend. Regardless, Copenhagen/Gala winner advances, only way neither could is with a draw and a United victory. Sets up for a 1-0 and park the bus in that one.

Bayern pk -145 2*
Bayern ML +120
Copenhagen/Galatasaray u2.75 +100 3*

Nothing on Madrid match

Braga need to beat Napoli by more than 1 to advance. Don't see it in Naples but both are averaging matches over 3 goals in CL. Like BTTS, it's sitting at -165 for me so might hold out for it live and just going to play overs.

Napoli/Braga o3 -145 2*
Napoli/Brago o3.25 -110

Inter ML -115 2*
Salzburg/Benfica u3 -120 2*
Salzburg/Benfica u2.75 +110
Not worried about benfica just going for broke? I like the under too but they need to win by 2 to make europa as 3rd place team and it's making me hesitate

Nothing on Madrid match

Braga need to beat Napoli by more than 1 to advance. Don't see it in Naples but both are averaging matches over 3 goals in CL. Like BTTS, it's sitting at -165 for me so might hold out for it live and just going to play overs.

Napoli/Braga o3 -145 2*
Napoli/Brago o3.25 -110
Favorite of day for me, oshimen props i grabbed some too

Gl on them all KJ

Reactions: KJ
Not worried about benfica just going for broke? I like the under too but they need to win by 2 to make europa as 3rd place team and it's making me hesitate
It's a concern but Salzburg defending at home has been spot on. I guess the concern would be a couple easy counters for them. Might reassess on stats at HT. Think Benfica have to win by 3 or more but the TB goes deep if they win 2-0, not sure where it goes after that.

Does pep play a full strength side tomorrow?
Can't see any chance of it, not even sure who didn't travel. Haaland didn't travel to Luton on the weekend. Not only do they travel to Belgrade but they have to come back for the weekend, then Saudi for club world cup is coming up on top of the compact PL schedule the next few weeks. KDB can't get back soon enough.

Can't see any chance of it, not even sure who didn't travel. Haaland didn't travel to Luton on the weekend. Not only do they travel to Belgrade but they have to come back for the weekend, then Saudi for club world cup is coming up on top of the compact PL schedule the next few weeks. KDB can't get back soon enough.
I read he may be back around the christmas fixtures?

Even if he csn just be a sub around 60 minutes would be huge for not only on the field, but spelling Silva so he can have some rest

Reactions: KJ
I read he may be back around the christmas fixtures?

Even if he csn just be a sub around 60 minutes would be huge for not only on the field, but spelling Silva so he can have some rest
That's the word on the street, don't even think City play on Boxing Day but whatever day it is I think he's likely to be back as of now

That's the word on the street, don't even think City play on Boxing Day but whatever day it is I think he's likely to be back as of now
Ya just that window with I think every club having 3 league games and at least 1 fa cup game in a 15 or 16 day span

Especially with how tight top of table looks like its gonna be

Ya just that window with I think every club having 3 league games and at least 1 fa cup game in a 15 or 16 day span

Especially with how tight top of table looks like its gonna be
Ugh just realized Club WC matches are a week from today then a week from Friday in Saudi Arabia. Trip to Belgrade for tomorrow, back to Manchester for Palace on Saturday, then out for Club WC...that's a bunch of frequent flyer miles in a short amount of time and only two days off between all of those matches.

Now I gotta do more research than I planned on. According to the table as of now Benfica move on to Europa if results stay the same and I assume it's total goals scored being the TB

Early matches tomorrow are Group G where there can be no movement. City at Red Star, I'm not even sure who did and didn't make the trip. Long flight with a PL match Saturday then flight twice as long to Saudi Arabia for two matches next week. No thanks. Complete tosser.

I expect Leipzig and Young Boys to both want to perform at least since both will be moving on, no reason for a bunch of defensive effort or strategy, hopefully see some goals. According to Flash Score 11 of the last 12 home UEFA matches for Leipzig have seen BTTS hit, no reason it can't today. Hoping to see a glorified practice. Just trying to figure out how to spread the wagers. It's the only match that means nothing where both teams accomplished what they set out for on the day.

12/13

RB Leipzig tt o2.5 -130 3*
RB Leipzig tt o3.5 +195
Leipzig/Young Boys BTTS -135 2*
Leipzig/Young Boys o3.5 -120 2*
Leipzig/Young Boys o3.75 +105

City lineup is very much set up for get in, get out, move on. Stones is captain, pretty much explains itself.

Wasn't going to bet the Atletico match because I really need a tie or better from them but impossible to ignore that Lazio have scored in each of their last 13 CL matches. Shakhtar need to win, Porto need a draw. Typically good for under in that situation. Dortmund need a draw for 1st, PSG need a win to not only guarantee advancing, but they'd win the group. That group is the fun one...both Newcastle and Milan need a win and some help to advance from Dortmund.

Atletico Madrid/Lazio BTTS -110 2.5*
SGP Barcelona tt o1.5/Lewandowski anytime goal +115 2*
Dortmund tt o1.5 +125 2*

Buncha cock tease in that Leipzig match, early goal VAR'd off, 0-0 at HT it was dead then a few minutes and 3 goals....just to stop there. Early VAR killed all momentum that was building out the gate.

Pulisic goal

This group is so good. Newcastle or Milan have to win or PSG are through. Newcastle are through with a win and a PSG draw, Milan need to win and PSG lose. Buckle up!

Europa 12/14

Bayer Leverkusen/Molde o3.25 -120 3*
Bayer Leverkusen/Molde o3.5 +105 2*
Villarreal pk +135 2*
Villarreal ML +220
LASK/Toulouse draw +250 1.5*
Roma tt o2.5 +100 1.5*

Groups A and B are all about the two at the top who have both advanced, just a matter of placement. West Ham draw, they get 1st. Freiburg has zero to lose by simply trying to win the match. Similar for Marseille, draw they win and Brighton have nothing to lose trying to win since they're already moving on. At least Brighton is home.

Group C has lots of scenarios, only one I'm betting is on Slavia Prague because they must win. Not messing with the match between the top two. Sucks that Slavia Prague are on the road but they should go balls to the wall..

Nothing Group D, it is all set up top. Not factoring in who's playing for 3rd place in group, trying to cap who wants to be in Europa Conference League is above my pay grade. Could see some meaningless goals in a couple glorified scrimmages, might take a flyer on over live in either of those matches.

Brighton -1 +100 2*
Freiburg pk +215 2*
Slavia Prague -1 +110 2*

6 minutes of extra time given, virtually nothing of note happens in extra time and in the 12th minute of it....Rennes draw even with Villarreal. Disgusting.

Ohhh Saved by VAR for once!

Back