10/18

Florida State +3 -118 3* DK
Florida State ML +125 b365

Last edited:
10/15

Kennesaw St/MTSU u49.5 -110 2* b365

I get that it's Tuesday night CFB but these CUSA matchups are intensely putrid

Well it happen, congrats
It was interesting with that QB. ML was +700 when I bet this but it got up to +1250 that I saw, +6.5 got up to +450 pretty quickly but then they moved the ball. Interesting game to watch only because nothing else interesting was on the tele at that point. The kicking game was its own circus

Nice to hit that but man I'd rather bet on live ping pong after watching it

Got this more likely on the other side of 60 but overs are terrible in prime time recently in all avenues. If this were a Saturday afternoon game I think it's mid 60s at minimum so not going to overthink this shit.

WKU/SHSU o55.5 -110 3* ESPN

Got this more likely on the other side of 60 but overs are terrible in prime time recently in all avenues. If this were a Saturday afternoon game I think it's mid 60s at minimum so not going to overthink this shit.

WKU/SHSU o55.5 -110 3* ESPN
Week nights are tough on overs, no doubt.

Love Shoehorn overs though...

Nice work last night.

Reactions: KJ
Week nights are tough on overs, no doubt.

Love Shoehorn overs though...

Nice work last night.
The beauty of MACtion is it is literally some wizardry type shit

This new CUSA is just trying too hard to be relevant

This is the only game that I think can be a bit fun

Between MNF and that NMSU/LaTech game the goalposts have taken a beating in primetime. Think the LaTech actually lost his balance after the attempted game winning kick like a complete prom fail. Was pretty good tv really lol

10/18

Florida State +3 -118 3* DK
Florida State ML +125 b365

Rest of the night is chalk city for me. Looking live for Oregon at 20 or less, BYU under a tuddy, Frezblow as a dog. Will post if I can but never sure how available live lines will be if. Football is easier than basketball, that's for sure.

Pretty bad game and played out the way it was lined

Not the best of health this weekend but will post plays when I can. Just an incredibly awful weekend and hope to scratch out some profit. I would fade me right now...woke up at 6pm and thought it was Friday morning. No grasp on the weekend at this point.

Back