KISS bet

Careful with the clips game.... read a strong trend for spurs being 65% ats in this situation. Plus Clips could being feeling themselves after win against gaw. Clips are playing good right now but seems like a buy low sell high situation tonight and overreaction to there results of their last games. Just wanted to share some insight gl tonight.

I agree on Houston seems time to fade gsw until they Curry gets back and they work the locker bs out.

Last edited:
In database history, road dogs off of a road blowout (13+ pt) loss average 100 or more ppg have gone 118-62-3 ATS (65.6%) against plus .600 teams that aren't on a back to back game.

Last edited:
Well, we’ll see soon enough. But my case would be that the Spurs are old and creaky and need their rest. And the primary way the Clippers win this season is by wearing teams down.

Interesting. At no point did I consider this a Lock. Just percentage action. If an older team can cover in this spot with some good players out and I lose so be it. I see Rudy Gray is likely to play which could help them. I looked at the refs and adding in Spurs ATS wins with all 3 refs they got 11 ATS Wins. Clippers many more. The worst 4 in 6 is just usually a killer vs 2 days rest but the game can humble anyone certainly me but its almost personal now. Yesterday I bet the Suns after they listed Arisa out because I was sure It would help the Suns aa 9 point winnd I read those pompus clowns were predicting a 17 point win. When I went over today they. were Predicting
a 9 point win, Killersports had some very strong trends up supporting the Clippers and saying the Spurs were toast. and I bet the Spurs and my whole bet was at 5 because of a gutless nature. If I lose its just part of the game but They really should get the idea after a while. I am fine with almost every team in the NBA but no one including GS is as silly as the Spurs who have stayed Old far too long

Last edited:
Great game, Spurs def have some defense issues they need work out. Clips a team with good young talent and they starting to find a new identity with Williams.

Believe it or not I did make money on that game and the Rocket game. 10 minutes before it started I saw the line had gone to 6.5 and League Capper from Covers had bet Spurs plus 6 and BookieReport from the RX had posted Spurs plus 6.5 as a Monster and I had developed some serious worry about what was going on and I bet the other other side plus 6.5 for a third of my bet. . By the way I do also believe this game was fixed but I GOT MINE

Great game, Spurs def have some defense issues they need work out. Clips a team with good young talent and they starting to find a new identity with Williams.

Good call sportcap! At the end of the game it looked to me like the Clippers weren’t any less worn out than the Spurs. But like you say, it was a fun game to watch anyway.

Yes was a great game to watch, really gave insights on each teams current strengths and weaknesses. Spurs are not as old as they used to be, more of younger team with derozan. Onto the next!

Yes was a great game to watch, really gave insights on each teams current strengths and weaknesses. Spurs are not as old as they used to be, more of younger team with derozan. Onto the next!
Good stuff. Thanks for the contribution!

Back