King of Diamonds

bet10heinekens

Pretty much a regular
9-5 +3.75 units YTD

Yankees TT U 3.5 -125 1 unit

Yanks struggling to produce run with their current lineup, Fister has decent numbers vs. the Yanks...nearly half of the lineup is hitting under .300 vs him...want to make a 2 unit play but the Tigers bullpen scares me shitless, hopefully goes deep into the game

Marlins TT U 3 +100 2 units
milking the same cow, Marlins scored 1 run in 3 games, Hefner limited the Marlins to 4 runs in 2 starts last year, 2 runs in each game pitching 6+ innings. Mike Stanton 1-7 .143 avg vs Hefner

Angels ml + 120 risking 3 units

Angels ml 1st 5 +120 risking 2.50 units

Perfect time to fade Yu, after his near perfection. ..he's also dealing with blisters

Giants ml -146 1 unit

took a couple days off from posting plays after Sunday beatdown, looking for Vogelsong to bounce back after a bad start

3-1 +2.40 units day

17-14 -3.30 units YTD

leaning with the Giants ml for the early game, just waiting on line confirmation

On the San Francisco Giants -141 <small>vs</small> Chicago Cubs (M Cain - R must Start C Villanueva - R must Start) already
GL Heinekens

4-13

Phillies ml -136 1 unit

I rarely do overnight, I think the line will rise
Hammels got shelled in his 2 starts this season, but he has dominated the Marlins last year

COLE HAMELS recent starts vs. MIAMI
Date Opponent Score Line Total Result Dec IP R ER H HR BB SO Opp Starter
9/30/2012 at MIAMI 4-1 -160 7.5 Win,Under W 7 1 1 5 0 1 8 EOVALDI(R)
8/13/2012 at MIAMI 4-0 -160 7.5 Win,Under W 9 0 0 7 0 1 5 EOVALDI(R)
6/30/2012 at MIAMI 2-3 -115 7.5 Loss,Under L 7 3 3 7 1 3 5 BUEHRLE(L)

Won't surprise me the Marlins gets sweep during this home stand
Stanton might be out Sat., he dealing with shoulder issues

I'm rooting for U and the Phillies . Stanton will sit out again after missing Friday's series opener due to a sore left shoulder as Miami lost 3-1 in 10 innings. I dont think he will be missed as he is batting .167 with no RBIs for Miami (1-9), off to the worst start by any team since Baltimore and Houston dropped nine of their first 10 in 2010. The Marlins' start is their worst since opening 1-11 in 1998.

GL on the day Heinekens

Tigers ml -125 to win .50 unit
Did U see something special here??
I guess I will follow u on this one, Verlander has a 0.49 ERA over this last 5 starts against Oakland, and that includes a pair of wins in last October's division series win over the A's. A's have to lose sometime...dont they??

Sorry with the late reply BHound, busy with the business

I made it a smaller play because Oakland is hot right now, you pretty much nailed it with J.V. track record vs the A's, the A's are missing key bats in the lineup

Sorry with the late reply BHound, busy with the business

I made it a smaller play because Oakland is hot right now, you pretty much nailed it with J.V. track record vs the A's, the A's are missing key bats in the lineup

Thanks for the reply Heinekens...I played Detroit Tigers -124* to win one...just didnt post it like I do many plays that I tail

GL to us

Back