King Kyrgios vs Rafa Nadal in-game thread

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
Gotta get this started early, because this will surely be a classic and deserves its own thread.

Saw a hilarious comment since they hate each other

"Kyrgios: "The guy's serve routine is ridiculous. You're telling me after 17 years he can't find a decent pair of skivvies? And what's he tucking behind his ears? The guy hasn't had hair for years. Give him a fucking time violation man. I ace the guy 4 times in the time it takes him to complete one serve. Fucking hell.""

That being said, Kyrgios -150 is an absolute gift to all bettors. Nadal has no shot. Nick will go for the 3-0 without a doubt since he hates Rafa

More than 24 hours early thread.
I know. Just had to beat everyone to it - since this will be a must watch/hilarious match. I think Nadal could possibly get into Nick's head again, but, hopefully he can keep calm (lol) and get to Djoka who he will beat easily

I know. Just had to beat everyone to it - since this will be a must watch/hilarious match. I think Nadal could possibly get into Nick's head again, but, hopefully he can keep calm (lol) and get to Djoka who he will beat easily

Bold predictions. Bold.

Back