King James invades MSG......

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 11-5 (69%)

NY +6
Hate to go against Al, but I put this at +4, so I will try it at +6. I'm not a believer in this Cleveland team. The Knicks can excel against teams like this. Knicks will struggle against disciplined defensive teams like Houston, Spurs, Dallas, Jersey, and the like. In high-scoring games, the Knicks can come at you for 48 minutes with good guard play. Marbury should eat up Snow. Q covers the King as tough as anyone in the game. Knicks are starving for this first home win. All they need to do is play loose, like they do on the road. Run, gun, shoot threes, play like crazies, play their game instead of feeling too pressured. Crawford should score on Hughes, who is an overrated defensive player IMO, and overrated on both ends for that matter. Garden will be alive for the King coming to town, and I think they will be super-psyched for this game. I think this will be a wild atmosphere tonight, with LBJ scoring 35 and the game coming down to the end.

Will post the plays I'm putting in for tomorrow's card in this thread to document the early lines........

They better stay in it all game bro. If not, the faithful will get mighty restless and that never helps.

Knicks struggle with teams with low post scorign threats... Yao, Duncan... they can beat teams like the Cavs IMO... I think it all comes together tonight for this squad... they played the Rocks better than the Heat could at home... I think my hometown Knicks win this one SU... but I'll take the points.

Copps- No thanks on the Under play posted by my crazy-ass roommate.

BAR- Thanks, now the question is does Miami bounce back tomorrow? Denver is playin' some ball right now.....

I got Miami favored by 3...thats my line..

Denver is playing well though. Miami pride will show. O'Neal will tire from the pace as well. Flash will love the pace..lol.

What has killed NY in its 2 home games is the three point shots allowed think allowed 21 of 40...Cle doesnt have the outside shooting to do that and the Cavs are inconsistent from the FT line....GL agree with ya and even went ML as well

History is certainly on your side, Killa...but I think Cleveland and Lebron turn it around tonight. Knicks are disjointed and they don't work well playing team ball. Francis and Steph ought to thumbwrestle and the loser sits out for a week.

Then they might put together some cohesion.

Good health to you, bro, and GL on tomorrow.

Well, the old saying..looks like your kissing ivy on that Knicks game..lol

Nets was solid though..another winning day bro...congrats

Back