Kind of silly

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
No one is putting up group threads--. I guess I could but am very busy and hardly ideal
Burnett at Colorado lifetime 12.1 inning 7.30 ERA
Niese on 6 2. 2.53 ERA 32 innings
Miller on 4 2-11 3.6 ERA
Niese had 2 5 days rest games to help him today
Miller had had 5 4 days rest games to sicken him and then 1 5 days rest game where he did not make it to 4 innings and gave up 5 runs and is now back on 4

You can sort of make an argument for the Reds today based on recent struggles by Garcia and their real effort in games and success vs Cards. Lamb could not be hit by the Cards last time. Lamb on 5 11 innings 7.36 ERA along with a road ERA of 5.63. Need to study will post more later. Post folks

High probability of a play on AStros RL will talk further later
Saw this
BEST LINES:Pinnacle +162 SportsInteraction +165Betfair N/A Bet365 N/A Posted at 2:00 PM EST. It’s logic defying that Shelby Miller is on a 22-game winless streak. That’s the longest drought in history for a pitcher named to an All-Star team in the same year. Miller was a good bet to rebound from a disappointing 2014 and he has done just that. Miller’s underlying metrics, on the whole, have been slightly better in the 2H than in the 1h as well. His control has risen in the 2H despite a strong first-pitch strike %. One possible explanation is that Miller feels he needs to be overly careful with location of his pitches given the dreadful run support he's received all season. He has just five wins to go with a 3.00 ERA and 19 quality starts in 30 tries. The jump in strikeouts from 2014 and even from the 1H of 2015 is supported by his swing and miss rate. In fact, his 11% swing and miss rate suggests that there could be a little more strikeout upside. Miller’s groundball rate is still in great shape and well above his previous level. The increase in grounders can be largely attributed to a change in pitch mix. His sinker usage is up 21% from 2014 while his four-seam fastball usage is down 26%. It’s clear that Miller has made some strides in 2015. In the past, he essentially only used two pitches (70% four-seam fastball, 19% curve prior to 2015), but he has expanded his repertoire to the point where he now uses four pitches at least 9% of the time. This is a good pitcher that has had some frustrations but it could end here, as the Braves have won three in a row for the first time since July 1-4 and perhaps they’ll be able to score a couple of runs off of Jonathan Niese. Niese is the best possible matchup for Atlanta to help Miller snap out of it. Come playoff time, Niese will be in the bullpen because he’s absolutely the odd-man out in a four-man playoff rotation. Besides that, he’s nothing more than an average pitcher. From August 22 to Sept 7, a span of four starts, Niese was tagged for 30 hits and 23 runs in 19.2 innings for an ERA of 10.53. Since the All-Star break, Niese has a 5% swing and miss rate. Over his past 26 innings, he has walked 13 batters and struck out 14. The better pitcher doesn’t always win but any time we can take back a price like this on an All-Star, who hasn’t won in 22 straight games, we’re almost always going to jump in. After a weekend series against the Yankees in which intensity levels were high, the Mets could be vulnerable here. At the very least, we get the superior pitcher at a sweet price and so we’ll play this one in five innings in an attempt to leave the pens out of it.
His first half bets have been a disaster squared. A thing that could help him is 3 games where Atlanta played OK and got wins. Do I think it happens NO

http://partners.draftkings.com/aff_...2 http://affiliates.draftkings.com/publisher/
Play:

Jon Gray is the home pitcher in Colorado. Home ERA of 7.88 on 6 5.40 ERA
4-0 over at home.

No one is putting up group threads--. I guess I could but am very busy and hardly ideal

Just change the title of this thread to "Monday Discussion" and remove the above quote and its a discussion thread.... everyone is busy

Everyone is busy but I see how many individual threads?
Brett Anderson last 20 at home 13 over, 6 under and 1 push . On 5 1-5 although a normal ERA.
In the past Arizona had a tendency to react harshly after being shut out. I know from other reading Dodgers have had a tendency to go over on Monday,
Baltimore at Washington----. Ubaldo currently on a 11 game winning streak in September.
grass field Baltimore at Washington, 7:05 PM EDT
Baltimore: 37-23 SU after 6 consecutive games versus division rivals
Washington: 48-51 SU in night games
I see Washington with the better starter and a little hope of making the playoffs but no real desire to involve my self

Last 20 away Angels Angels have won 9 and lost 11. 1 game was lost by 1 run. 8 by 3 or more. Weaver away 6.21 ERA. Last 10 road losses 8 were by 2 or more. Pure numbers laying 1.5 rather than 2.5 looks right.
If I trust my eyesight. I do not Yanks are 2-4 on the road after a 10 or greater win

Last edited:
With a weaken Toronto line up yanks probably do have some value.
Reds 5-5 away and Cards 5-5 at home indicates value plus Garcia on 4 this season 4.89 ERA
Not sure of bull pen situation

Saw this
[TABLE="class: forum"]
<tbody>[TR="class: sp-info"]
[TD]ace | Friends | Playbook | [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: forumpost"]
11.gif

Captain
[/TD]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]#9
Posted: 9/21/2015 3:01:55 PM
Dod GM1 47-33. Dod GM1 OVER home 32-14. Dod OVER Monday 13-3.
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Jimenez is 1-9 away after a loss as well this year. Very hard game to figure out. Hoping for a big homer ump to make it simple.

Good for Washington
Boston pitcher about a 4 on 6 but at Night a 1.68 ERA and 6 and 2 at home. Do not trust the spot but 1 possibility is first half under

Yanks know how important this series is after getting embarrassed by the jays at home eariler this month. Historically they have had success aganist price, just not his last start...at +215 and +105 @ +1.5 line they are worth a shot imo.

Back