Killa Please Read

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

My wife and I are from Texas and we are taking a little vacation to NYC arriving on Feb. 22nd. I haven't been to New York since I was 10 years old (I turn 30 the day before we arrive in NYC) so I don't remember anything. My wife is handling a lot of the things we (she) wants to do/see while we are there but I really would like to see a Knicks game at the Garden. I looked at their schedule and they do play at home on Friday the 23rd. I am pretty sure I am correct in thinking that you are from the city right? I have seen you write things about going to Knicks and Nets games I believe.
Do you know how I could get some decent tickets for that game???
I looked on the Knicks website but they basically don't give you a choice of what tickets, you put in how many you need and they tell you what you get. The only thing they are showing is in the 300's (Section).
You got any connections that I could buy some decent tik's without spending scalper type money????
Also any suggestions for the trip while we are there.
We are staying at the W-Times Square.

Thanks
poop

Killa,
Also any suggestions on how to get tickets to televised shows (Regis & Kelly, SNL, Letterman, Conan???) as well as broadway shows???

Thanks
Poop

I would recommend using eBay over Stub Hub, because you dont have to pay processing fees or shipping in many cases.

I actually live pretty close to that W hotel in NYC, and you wont get tickets to shows like Conan or Letterman unless you try the day of. Usually, you have call several months in advance to get tix for a specific date.

metsrp86,
Is the hotel nice???
What Broadway shows (NO musicals please) would you recommend (comedies/dramas)????

Yeah its a nice hotel if you like the W style (dark, swanky, club like). They do have a good bar upstairs.

Les Miserables is a good drama. I hear Avenue Q is a good comedy. The Producers is now showcasing the incomparable Tony Danza.

Hey metsrp86 or Killa or whoever knows the garden....
How decent of seat would section 223 Mid-Court Row E be????
There are 2 right now I can get for $125 ea is that good???
Thanks a lot for you guys help.

Wow @ the long ass reply I just typed and then tried submitting on my sidekick and it froze...smh

Anyways I'm in nyc staying @ the hilton in times sq. Right now, how much was ur room @ the W (which is the westin right?), poop?

Westin is different from the W, though they are both owned by Starwood. Westin is actually literally 1/2 block from me in Times Square.

Section 223 isnt the floor but its not the nose bleeds...i'd say right in between...if you can get seats in the double digits (64,65 etc..) for not much more then go for it...

Thanks guys...
Captain...I am staying from a Thursday Thru Monday (So over the weekend) and I think the room was like 300 per.

Fondy thanks for the link.

Back