Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Sup Fellas!

Today is another day to make units! What could be better!

Thanks for tuning in to an all new episode of "The Kid325i Show" starring your boy "Kid325i"! Airing all season long on CTG! After CRUSHING my last two plays for HUGE winners, Kid325i is back and in attack mode! Hope you guys played that "Under" last night big! I pounded that baby!

So today, I like.........................

Nug-Nugs/ Fake Show............"Under"..........211

money;:line: Check out this emoticon I found of this dude doing fat snoofers! Awesome! The emoticons here are excellent!

Anyway, last time these two teams played they put up 169 points. Fact. Now all of sudden the line is set 42 points higher than last time? Wow. The meeting before last, they combined for 194. So I'm not too sure where this 212 point explosion is gonna come from. Now some of you might be all like...."But Kid.....hasn't Denver scored triple digits in like 12 straight games?" and I'd be all like........."yes they have....against the defensive dregs of the league like OKC, Utah, Knicks, Golden State, Twolves, Dallas, Phoenix etc." Not one good defensive team in the bunch. Unlike the Fake Show! Who also happen to be playing for #1 seed overall. Denver has already outperformed expectations this year, they should be shutting down shop pretty soon. Bottom line is I expect the Fake show to make it a half court game, and slow down the tempo. Put the clamps on the Nugs who will be lucky to break 95. Line opened at 212.5 and now down to 209!!!!! And for those who are annoying enough to ask, I booked that baby the SECOND the lines came out last night, thats why I have a favorable #! It's good to be Kid325i! :23_6_102:

Anyway guys, I give you permission to Pound this Baby! I'm thinking I might invest in a couple of baseball steaks w/ some of my profits! Could be a sound investment!

Whoo Whoo! The Kid325i Express is taking off! All Aboard! Next Stop? Profit City! BOOM!

Remember...........as Kid325i always says "Good Luck and Good Gambling!"

Remember...........as Kid325i also always says "BOOM!"

Lets Get that Cash Fellas! :cheers:

BOOM!

Anyway guys, I give you permission to Pound this Baby!

fist_pump_guy.jpg

After CRUSHING my last two plays for HUGE winners

what happened to the reds yesterday?

They lost. Along with some of my other baseball plays too. Some of them won too for a 4-3 day and about 1.5 units made. None of which I posted except the reds. I don't really post my baseball plays, and just confirmed that I liked the Reds play when whoever they was suggested they liked them in my thread yesterday.

So you can be annoying (apparently you have a lot of time on your hands to go and stalk people, that's ok) and bring up the fact that I did lose a game in bases yest. Bringing bases plays I've posted on this site to 1-1. Or you can focus on the fact that all 3 BBall wagers I've placed have absolutely smashed the line. Either way. :cheers:

Lets get that cash fellas!

No problem with the pick but was sure you would be on Kings under. Oh well. GL

Oddly enough, I like this play. Won't touch it, but think the number's needlessly inflated. Which probably means it'll sail over.

No offense to the play, just seems to work out that way a lot of the time.

Moob.

Bynum playing in this puppy ? Would think that means less scoring from lakers than normal until he/they work back into a rhythm.

Sorry Boys. No chance on this one. 3rd Q really killed us, needed a 24-20 type deal.

Oh well. If you won em all it wouldn't be gambling! Not a very good play tonight though! "Over" players made a killing tonight! Not this Kid though! :angry:

Kid325i will rally and regroup!

Updated posted YTD record = 2-1 :shake:

We'll get em tomorrow boys!

Lets get that cash fellas!

get em back tomorrow Kid325.

This one had a lot of early FT's and the third qtr was big as well...

Both teams shot poorly and shouldnt have been close. I guess thats why the NBA has refs.

Get them 2morrow.

used to think you were annoying but your actually entertaining. haha. don't worry about the loss, just get it back tomorrow. plenty of games to choose from. GL tomorrow.

Lol these two teams shot 68 FT's combined! 43 for the Lake SHow alone! Thanks Refs!

That's a lot of throws, right? I don't know whats average for a game, I'd assume like 22 apiece or so? Am I wrong?

No excuses, I lost fair and square. But that seems like a LOT of throws for one game.

Lol these two teams shot 68 FT's combined! 43 for the Lake SHow alone! Thanks Refs!

That's a lot of throws, right? I don't know whats average for a game, I'd assume like 22 apiece or so? Am I wrong?

No excuses, I lost fair and square. But that seems like a LOT of throws for one game.

Seems to be the theme in Nuggets games on TNT Thursday...just ask Bator

Either way, the Nuggest average over 31 FT's per game...

Back