Kid325is Official "NBA Total Play" circa April 12th of 2009!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Posted YTD Record = 4-1:shake:

Sup Fellas!

Today is another day to make units! What could be better!

BOOM! Another easy winner last night for Kid325i aka "The Dragon Slayer"! Told you guys that one was "A Gem"! Pretty much took Large Moses for everything he was worth and now I'm back for more! Hope you guys played that Durant Durant "OVER" last night big! I pounded that baby! :cheers:

Lets keep it rolling today. Today I like........................

Eva Longoria's/ The Palms....................."UNDER"................205.5

Last time these two teams hit this number was wayyyyyy back in 07!
San Antonio still has a chance to pass Houston and Portland for the 3rd seed in the playoffs. They still have something to play for and should bring the D tonight! Meanwhile the loss of Ginobli has severely limited this teams ability to put points up on the board. This means they will need to grind out this game with defense and slow tempo. Sac town is absolutely done, and probably could care less about this game. While most teams do put up a lot of points against Sac Town, I'm counting on the Spurs hampered offense not to do so. Combined with what should be a frenetic Defensive effort by Them Spurs and I think this one hits easily as both teams struggle to crack 90. Kevin Martin being out does not hurt the cause either. money;

Remember...............as Kid325i always says "Good Luck........and Good Gambling!"

Remember................as Kid325i also always says "BOOM!"

Lets get that Cash Fellas! :cheers:

"When Google first started they paid their employees with paper clips. Now the guy that scrubbed the toilets is worth a Billion Five. Who's with me!"

:cheers:

Kid lets get it! forget the haters and keep on capping

BOOM BOOM BOOM let me here ya say waaaay-oooo waaay-ooo

damn...sacto laying the fuckin wood to SA tonight.....this sucker will be over 206 by the end of the 3Q...boom

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpLZ0mvMYlA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpLZ0mvMYlA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
:cheers:money;

damn...sacto laying the fuckin wood to SA tonight.....this sucker will be over 206 by the end of the 3Q...boom

As the great Lee Corso would say: "Not so fast my friend!"
We here at Kid325i inc like to call this a classic case of "Getting ahead of ourselves"!

After the game being on pace for 230 at Halftime, looks like a 72 point 2nd half was just what we needed! Thanks Fighting Malouf's for only scoring 31 the entire 2nd half! Beautiful! :smiley_abvm: This one covered by 18.5 nice and comfy!money; I can't imagine how steamed "OVER" bettors must be! Not this cat!

Posted YTD Record = 5-1 :shake:

Hope you guys played this one big! I pounded that Baby!

Back with another winner tomorrow!
Lets get that Cash fellas! :cheers:

excited.jpg

I saw that Eva Longoria hit a 3 w/ like a second left. Did time actually expire or what? Oh well! Thems the Breaks! BOOM!

I saw that Eva Longoria hit a 3 w/ like a second left. Did time actually expire or what? Oh well! Thems the Breaks! BOOM!

finley definitely didnt get it off in time, shot clock went off, but they couldn't go back and check bahahaha. 1.3 left and sac got nada. bullshit but ill take it

i actually tailed on this play bought 2 point and had 204...I rarely tail except for BAR ..i was cursing myself at the half and decided to watch a Mike Tyson documentry...Id idnt watch any of the second half ...I dont know how this didnt go over but i will sure as hell will take it ...

BOOM !

Wow, Kid....you must be the real deal. Sorry I doubted your prowess but I almost lost the faith.

BOOM!!!!!

Nice job sticking to one play a day.

Losses aren't as tough when you do it this way IMO.

Back