Kid325i's Official NBA Total Play circa April 11th of 2009!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Posted YTD Record = 3-1money;

Sup Fellas!
Today is another day to make units! What could be better!

Just like he said he would, Kid325i redeemed himself with an excellent showing last night! I hope you guys played it big last night! I pounded that baby!

We're back on track and ready to keep this show rolling! Today I've got "A Gem" that I've got my eye on. I'm really liking this one, even though it goes against the traditional Kid325i school of playing "Unders".

Today I like...................

Durant Durant/ Buckos................."OVER"................205
:cheers:

These are two of the worst defensive teams in the league. Both give up over a Hundo spot to the other team on a regular basis. After a grind it out affair with the Bobcats last night, look for the Thunder to make it a "Run and Gun Affair" and push the pace all night. The Bucks are terrible but they should be able to put points up against a very smallish and feeble interior D of OKC. I think this one sails over as both teams hit triple digits easy tonight.

Anyway boys load up on this one! I give you permission to Pound this Baby!:shake:

Also make sure to root on my boy Anthony Kim aka "The Korean Assasin" as I have a fifty spot locked in at +3850 thats looking great right now!

Remember as Kid325i always says..........."Good Luck..........and Good Gambling!"

Remember as Kid325i also always say..............."BOOM!"

Lets get that Cash fellas! :cheers:

is that avatar a picture of you? did you go to harvard or yale? you look familiar. GL

Oh man, I wish that was my photo! That's a photo of my good friend "Benny Bing Bang"! He's a major player out in Las Vegas! He drops 500k bets like they're going outta style! :shake:

BOOM.png

Hell of a call kid. Didn't look good after that slow start in the 1st Quarter, but your analysis was point on. Props for the nice hit. Keep it rolling.

Fat Rico :spank: Kid

HAHAHA now thats great!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8snaaMTiVM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8snaaMTiVM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

This is probably a crazy thought, I know, but why don't you stop with all the bullshit gimmicks and childish histrionics and just post plays with sound reasoning?

This is probably a crazy thought, I know, but why don't you stop with all the bullshit gimmicks and childish histrionics and just post plays with sound reasoning?

You know what Killa? I actually thought the exact same thing at first. But if you take away all of the self-appreciation in the beginning and end of his posts, he actually "sneaks" some decent handicapping angles into his reasoning.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not my style nor do I wish that we get 30 guys who post like this. But the dude isn't just dropping "LOCK" or "GUARANTEE" and not giving you a capping angle on it. Amongst the fluff he put in this pick for example, the guy gave you a fair breakdown of why he liked the OKC over last night....it's just kind of hidden amongst a lot of emoticons and BOOM's and such. If this kid weren't giving angles and just dropping fluff w/no reasoning behind it, I'd vote for an immediate ban, but he's not.

Just my $.02

I think we should all just chill out and let him have some fun. If you don't want to read the thread don't click on it. BOOM!

Yeah and guarantee killa was one of the "hope and change" crew anyway...

Seriously who cares what someones style is? Maybe we don't need the babies and the booms but we also don't really need the political messages about religion and suicide in someone's avater and tag either but we accept. That too...

Can't we all just get along? :)

Seriously who cares what someones style is? Maybe we don't need the babies and the booms but we also don't really need the political messages about religion and suicide in someone's avater and tag either but we accept. That too...

:shake:well put

My question is ....wheres the play today I need to get money from my bookie :cheers:

:shake:

:shake:[
I agree also. Heaven forbid(no religion intended) we have a little fun here and someone wins from it. All the best to everyone here..BOL:tiphat:

Back