Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Sup Fellas!

Today is another day to make units! What could be better!

Well we all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. The Amazing Kid325i hit a roadblock on his trip to "Profit City". After an incredible start to the posting career on CTG everything came crashing to a halt. Unfortunately this happened "sooner" rather than "later" but Kid325i is confident that we can regroup! "WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!!!"

I hope you guys all laid off that play last night! Unfortunately for me, I pounded that Baby! :angry:

Anyway, today Kid325i has a "Gem" that he's got his eye on. You might just say that Kid325i has a "feeling" about this one.

Today I like....................

Fighting Nowitzki's/ CP3 Show..............."UNDER"..............196.5!
money;

You'd have to go back 6 meetings ago between these two teams the last time they hit this #. Nawlins is in the midst of a really goofy travel schedule where they had 3 games in a row in Cali, than back to Nawlins for one game, than out to Miami, than back home, and now to Dallas all within the last ten days! This team must be flustered! :hang:

Check out some of their recent outings: Only 103 against Golden State???? Only 93 against Miami even though it went into OT? Only 94 against Utah???? Only 93 against New York???? Only 88 against Denver??????????!?!?!?!?! Now these are some "Run and Gun" teams and New Orleans has NOT been putting up impressive point totals. I think people think of Nawlins and think of CP3 and think they have this free-wheeling style of play, same as the Mav's but the reality is neither of these teams is THAT explosive. :cheers:

Anyway boys, I give you permission to Pound this Baby!

Remember..............as Kid325i always says "Good Luck..........and Good Gambling!"

Remember...........as Kid325i also always says "BOOM!"

:23_6_102:

Dirk.jpg

Lets Get that Cash Fellas! BOOM! :cheers:

Oh by the way, meant to start doing this:

Posted YTD Record = 2-1

"Anything to declare?
"Yeah. Don't got to England"

:shake:

Thanks for the pick:cheers:

How much do you like this one, thinking about going big on it. I'm not much of a bettor, so I like to follow guys that are hot.

starting 2-0 is not really a run bro. you are making it sound like you were like 9-0 or even better, hell, even 6-0. Now thats a great streak. You hit a pair of W's then a L, thats 2-1 "career posting at CTG"

Sup Fellas!

BOOM! Right back on track! Bit of a sweat down the stretch, but that's what makes it fun sometimes right?

I hope you guys played this one big like I did! I pounded that Baby! :cheers:

:bow:YTD posted record 3-1

Back tomorrow w/ another Winner!

Lets get that Cash fellas!

Back