Kid325i will be on "Friesan Fire" BIGTIME and let me tell you why!!!!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Friesan Fire at 5 to 1.

Listen to this info: Sick bloodlines! He is the Son of A.P. Indy who won the Belmont a while ago. A.P. Indy's offspring are all built for long distances like the triple crown events. One of his Grandfathers was Seattle Slew who won the Triple Crown. He is also a direct descendant on both sides of Secretariat too. Talk about blood lines! Outstanding! :cheers:

So before the Derby there are different series of Preparatory Races all over the country to establish the contenders. Friesan Fire ran his Prep races at the Fair Grounds Race Track in New Orleans. He won ALL 3 of his prep races, which has NEVER happened before in the history of The Fair Grounds. Talk about heating up at the right time!!!! Gabriel Saez a very experienced jockey will be riding him.

Kid325i is impressed! We fell this bet has "Sick Value" written all over it! Who's with me? Either you're with me or you're against me and I'd hate to be against me!

With a very good chance to win at 5-1????? BOOK it baby! :hammer:

Kid325i has officially hit the Derby winner 17 years in a row! Why should this year be any different! Who's with me? Ride or die bitches!

Kid325i has officially hit the Derby winner 17 years in a row! Why should this year be any different! Who's with me? Ride or die bitches!

thats pretty outstanding. you must of made a lot of change in that time frame considering some of the payoffs on these horses

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=1><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f0f0f0><TD align=middle>Year </TD><TD align=middle>
Derby Winner
</TD><TD>
PP
</TD><TD align=middle>
Jockey
</TD><TD align=middle>
Trainer
</TD><TD align=middle>
Owner
</TD><TD align=middle>
Time
</TD><TD align=middle>Winning
Margin
</TD><TD align=middle>
Odds
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2008</TD><TD>Big Brown</TD><TD align=middle>20</TD><TD>K. Desormeaux</TD><TD>R. Dutrow Jr.</TD><TD>IEAH Stables and Paul Pompa Jr. et al</TD><TD>2:01.82</TD><TD align=middle>4 3/4</TD><TD align=middle>*2.40</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>b c by Boundary - Mien by Nureyev</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2007</TD><TD>Street Sense</TD><TD align=middle>7</TD><TD>C. Borel</TD><TD>C. Nafzger</TD><TD>Jim Tafel LLC</TD><TD>2:02.17</TD><TD align=middle>2 1/4</TD><TD align=middle>*4.90</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>dk b/br c by Street Cry - Bedazzle by Dixieland Band</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2006</TD><TD>Barbaro</TD><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD>E. Prado</TD><TD>M. Matz</TD><TD>Lael Stables</TD><TD>2:01.36</TD><TD align=middle>6 1/2</TD><TD align=middle>6.10</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>dk b/br c by Dynaformer - La Ville Rouge x Caeson City</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2005</TD><TD>Giacomo</TD><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD>M. Smith</TD><TD>J. Shirreffs</TD><TD>Mr. & Mrs. J. Moss</TD><TD>2:02.75</TD><TD align=middle>1 1/2</TD><TD align=middle>50.30</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>gr/ro c by Holy Bull - Set Them Free x Stop the Music</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2004</TD><TD>Smarty Jones</TD><TD align=middle>13</TD><TD>S. Elliott</TD><TD>J. Servis</TD><TD>Someday Farm</TD><TD>2:04.06</TD><TD align=middle>2 3/4</TD><TD align=middle>*4.10</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>ch c by Elusive Quality - I'll Get Along x Smile</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2003</TD><TD>Funny Cide</TD><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD>J. Santos</TD><TD>B. Tagg</TD><TD>Sackatoga Stable</TD><TD>2:01.19</TD><TD align=middle>1 3/4</TD><TD align=middle>12.80</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>ch g by Distorted Humor - Belle's Good Cide x Slewacide</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2002</TD><TD>War Emblem</TD><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD>V. Espinoza</TD><TD>B. Baffert</TD><TD>Thoroughbred Corp.</TD><TD>2:01.13</TD><TD align=middle>4</TD><TD align=middle>20.50</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>dk b/br c by Our Emblem - Sweetest Lady x Lord At War (ARG)</TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2001</TD><TD>Monarchos</TD><TD align=middle>16</TD><TD>J. Chavez</TD><TD>J. T. Ward</TD><TD>John C. Oxley</TD><TD>1:59.97</TD><TD align=middle>4 3/4</TD><TD align=middle>10.50</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>gr/ro c by Maria's Mon - Regal Band x Dixieland Band </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>2000</TD><TD>Fusaichi Pegasus</TD><TD align=middle>15</TD><TD>K. Desormeaux</TD><TD>N. Drysdale</TD><TD>Fusao Sekiguchi</TD><TD>2:01.12</TD><TD align=middle>1 1/2</TD><TD align=middle>*2.30</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>b c by Mr. Prospector - Angel Fever x Danzig </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1999</TD><TD>Charismatic</TD><TD align=middle>16</TD><TD>C. Antley</TD><TD>D.W. Lukas</TD><TD>Bob & Beverly Lewis</TD><TD>2:03.29</TD><TD align=middle>nk</TD><TD align=middle>31.30</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>ch c by Summer Squall - Bali Babe x Drone </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1998</TD><TD>Real Quiet</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD>K. Desormeaux</TD><TD>B. Baffert</TD><TD>M. Pegram</TD><TD>2:02.38</TD><TD align=middle>1/2</TD><TD align=middle>8.40</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>b c by Quiet American - Really Blue x Believe It </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1997</TD><TD>Silver Charm</TD><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD>G. Stevens</TD><TD>B. Baffert</TD><TD>Bob & Beverly Lewis</TD><TD>2:02.44</TD><TD align=middle>hd</TD><TD align=middle>4.00</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>gr c by Silver Buck - Bonnie's Poker x Poker </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1996</TD><TD>Grindstone</TD><TD align=middle>15 <TD>J. Bailey</TD><TD>D.W. Lukas</TD><TD>Overbrook Farm</TD><TD>2:01.06</TD><TD align=middle>no</TD><TD>5.90</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>dk b/br c by Unbridled - Buzz My Bell x Drone </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1995</TD><TD>Thunder Gulch</TD><TD align=middle>16 <TD>G. Stevens</TD><TD>D.W. Lukas</TD><TD>M. Tabor</TD><TD>2:01.27</TD><TD align=middle>2 1/4</TD><TD align=middle>24.50</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>ch c by Gulch - Line of Thunder x Storm Bird </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1994</TD><TD>Go for Gin</TD><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD>C. McCarron</TD><TD>N. Zito</TD><TD>Condren, Cornacchia</TD><TD>2:03.72</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>9.10</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>b c by Cormorant - Never Knock x Stage Door Johnny </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1993</TD><TD>Sea Hero</TD><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD>J. Bailey</TD><TD>M. Miller</TD><TD>Rokeby Stable</TD><TD>2:02.42</TD><TD align=middle>2 1/2</TD><TD align=middle>12.90</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=8>b c by Polish Navy - Glowing Tribute x Graustark </TD><TR><TD align=middle rowSpan=2>1992</TD><TD>Lil E. Tee</TD><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD>P. Day</TD><TD>L. Whiting</TD><TD>W.C. Partee</TD><TD>2:03.04</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>16.80</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

great call on giacomo @ 50:1

HOW DID YOU KNOW!

I just had a "Feeling"! Sometimes they just "come" to me!!!! What can I do? I'm pretty amazing!

Not by any means trying to brag or anything! Everyone around here knows that Kid325i is humble like a Clam! :shake:

Lets get this Cash Fellas! :cheers:

You gotta love getting your Horse at 5 to 1, then having the fav drop out and its all muddy which favors Big Freisan Fire who is now at 7 to 2! BOOM! I just dropped many more units on Friesan Fuego! To the bank!!!!!

what are you the brandon lang of horses?? and you hit 17 years in a row? are you even 17 years of age, or been betting for 17 years? and best for last, even if you hit your so called 17 years, you can only afford a 325i?? hahahah, !!!!

I think he meant he picks the 17th place horse, which is a skill in its own right.

WEll assuming an efficient market the odds of having selected those 17 winners consecutively is about 1 in 28,106,842,470,927,185.

And we got the unlucky day posted ......

Back