KICK THE FIELD GOAL ASSHOLE! Darn Dungy. Darn him hard.

• Thread starter Thread starter scourge
  • Start date Start date
S

scourge

son of a bitch

delete away but fuck that piece of shit asshole.

my over was golden and he stole it away from me

FUCK

Its called conservative coaching...lets say Bears block a FG and retunrit for a TD....onside kick and they have plenty of time to have a shot at winning the game....You know how hardit was for Dungy to get here....of course he was gonna be extra cautious...

Wow, I didn't even realize the under hit. Sorry it was on your misfortune. I was too busy kicking myself as I had the Bears +10.5 and I was going to take Bears will win by 11-13 for $85 as insurance if I lost and I didn't do that. So that was a $700 mistake on my part.

Sorry for your loss. That did suck. But I'll tell you why he didnt go for the field goal. It had nothing to do with being conservative. even if he had missed the fieldgoal it woulda left the ball in the same place. What he did was not rub it in the face of his best friend Lovie Smith. Period. And it cost alot of people the over.

Well thanks to that someone else got lucky. I hope it wasn't to dear a loss.

I left the superbowl with only about 300$ in plus. I tried to middle my Colts ML with Bears +7. If I had left the latter alone I'd be up 1500$.

I don't really see how it was so shady...by running the ball on 4th down..itwoudl cost Bearsto burn another timeout or runmore clock...I thought it was fairly smart on Dungy's part...

I don't really see how it was so shady...by running the ball on 4th down..itwoudl cost Bearsto burn another timeout or runmore clock...I thought it was fairly smart on Dungy's part...

yep, it was the right play for quite a few reasons. The Colts didn't need the score, and by running another play you burn additional time without having to drag your special teams out on the field for a potential return for TD. Dungy is a great coach and did an excellent job tonight all around.

sorry scourge, my buddy and I were talking about how pissed a lot of people would be with that decision...crazy.

I don't think winning by 12 or by 15 is a big deal...you got spanked and lost regardless....the fucker(even though i like him) got conservative and didn't want to get some block fg return as a lot of wild shit happened in this game from the getgo.

Like betcrimes was saying that fucker vinateri lost the over for us...killed my over and my parlay...oh well Shit /badbeats happen ALL the time.
Live it , Love it, Learn it....baaahaaahaaa still drinkin'

Dungy, DID NOT want to embarass his BUDDY on the Biggest game of NFL!

3 more points was going to embarrass Lovie? A Field goal was going to tear their "friendship" apart? fuck that

thats fucking bullshit. Its just plain stupid

and all of you know damn well that Lovie would have kicked that shit without a second of hesitation.

I think the under was the play no matter what Dungy did at the end of the game. The game shouldn't even have gone over 30 IMO. The Bears needed a KO return and a huge run to even get close to scoring. They flat out sucked and the game should have been 22-3 or around there. Over backers were EXTREMELY lucky to even be in that situation where the game could have gone over.

I didn't play either side, I was just giving my unbiased opinion

Dungy is a fuckin moron....you have a chance to put your team up 2 TD'S and a 2 pt coversion with 2 minutes left, you HAVE to kick the field goal...thats not running up the score thats protecting your lead...i was praying that that stupid fuckin call backfired...boy do i wish the bears managed some fuckin miracle and scored 2 td's to win it...fuckin dungy...

Dungy is a fuckin moron....you have a chance to put your team up 2 TD'S and a 2 pt coversion with 2 minutes left, you HAVE to kick the field goal...thats not running up the score thats protecting your lead...i was praying that that stupid fuckin call backfired...boy do i wish the bears managed some fuckin miracle and scored 2 td's to win it...fuckin dungy...

Dungy won the SB,which was the ultimate goal...the Bears offense was not a threat and making Grossman beat you through the air while the clock was running was in Indy's favor....once you understand how to coach in these situations from a coaching perspective and not a gambler's perspective you will be onthe right track....lets say Grossman doesn't throw a Pick 6 or Hester doesn't return a kickoff for a TD...either way the Under was the play and it is unfortunate for those who had the Over...but Indy's has been a more controlled offense. Long drives,more runningplays...just would lead to an under result, especially with a total this high. Bears ppg was inflated due to their defensive scoring and a weak strength of schedule...after seeing Tim Rattay take the Bears to OT in Chicago, was it a big suprise as to what happened yesterday....

Austin wrote............Dungy won the SB,which was the ultimate goal...the Bears offense was not a threat and making Grossman beat you through the air while the clock was running was in Indy's favor....once you understand how to coach in these situations from a coaching perspective and not a gambler's perspective you will be onthe right track....lets say Grossman doesn't throw a Pick 6 or Hester doesn't return a kickoff for a TD...either way the Under was the play and it is unfortunate for those who had the Over...but Indy's has been a more controlled offense. Long drives,more runningplays...just would lead to an under result, especially with a total this high. Bears ppg was inflated due to their defensive scoring and a weak strength of schedule...after seeing Tim Rattay take the Bears to OT in Chicago, was it a big suprise as to what happened yesterday....

I think I have to agree with Austin. Plus I still believe that Dungy wouldn't rub it on Smith's face. He had no need to score again. Its just unfortunate for the Over betors. :shake:

you know...I would expect better out of a Mod...I have had my share of outbursts, can I be a Mod?

Back