KG's new shoe

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
kg-adidas-ts-commander-finals-edition_2-2.jpg

kg-adidas-ts-commander-finals-edition_1.jpg

kg-adidas-ts-commander-finals-edition_3-w-box.jpg

What you think? I like. Too bad they only making 56 of these max (8 for each finals game) and are running at $1,017. :(

instead of the trophy, they should have The truth's punk-ass crying while being carried off the court.....

Fuckin pussy!

does this guy think hes jordan...n they should put somewhere on the shoe "too bad we lost"

He is the MOP

Most Overrated Player-- Good players dont run away from the hoop and start taking jumpers, they take the contact like a man, he is not a winner, without PIerce Celts are done

He is the MOP

Most Overrated Player-- Good players dont run away from the hoop and start taking jumpers, they take the contact like a man, he is not a winner, without PIerce Celts are done

...Seriously... :36_11_6:

I like how on the box it says "We not Me", but it has his picture on his shoe. Who has a picture of themselves on a shoe.

He is the MOP

why even post? we know what you're thinking.

...i don't really like the shoe, and the trophy is tacky and may be an awful, awful jinx

Back