Kentucky tt over 21.5

• Thread starter Thread starter undisputed
  • Start date Start date
I think it’ll be a good game played in the mid 20s. As a UK fan I’m a little worried about playing a big road game coming off two huge wins at home. But I think it’s a good play.

It will depend on how many of our LB's and DB's get thrown out for tackling......er targeting.
Game over may be a bet as well. I don't know why I like that tt for the cats so much but I do

Uk defense is really stout tho! Think aggies run d good enough to hold uk in check. Feels like a slug fest but I’m wrong all the time. Lol

You were correct.
I was sure they would get to our secondary where tackling is more a deterrent than a practice.
I put my faith in Mond that he had a bad game last week. Didn't look good and they didn't run him as much as I thought.

Good call on the under.

Thanks ya’ll. Not gonna lie I was having nightmares of getting shafted in ot, lol. Really just came down to not trusting aggies offense vs a good d and of course wondering where uk points would come from if their rushing attack was shut down as I suspected it would be. As much as I’m rooting for uk to have a good year I worry a lot about their offense going forward as I’d think sec defenses gonna sell out to stop snell. That passing game is suspect as hell! Aggies ran more than 20 more plays than uk did and think that could be a theme going forward. Clearly the defense was worn down come ot!!

Nice to get one right every now and again! Lol

Back