Kentucky @ South Carolina

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
4-0 last week
16-11 YTD ATS

There comes a time when all good things must come to an end. Im sorry Kentucky but your streak ends here. Why? Defense my friends, Defense. Look at the opposing teams that Kentucky and SC have played. Who had the best defenses. Against Kentucky certainly not FAU, or Arkansas, and Louisville soso defense and soso offense. Then you have SC being coached by that freakin Spurrier..haha..and who have they played? Miss. St., LSU, Georgia? :smiley_acbe: pretty good defenses and ofenses not counting SCSU. There is no way Kentucky stays close plus they are playing at SC. Steve Spurrier would like nothing more than to beat a top 10 ranked team right now. Its gonna be a coaching battle and Steve wins.

South Carolina - 3 1/2

I guess you skip to-nite game ? Memphis/Marshall

Since Fri (GOW) - I'd been on all of your Picks : CF & Pro -Especially last night ( Double or nothing)- My local bookie : Betting's Week end on Mon !

I'm $4800 + last week !

Once again -Many thanks for your insight

BTW -I email all your picks ( with write up) to Drbob Sports ! LOL...hope he read it !

:drink::23_32_9::money2:

Shark,Already going against ya here bro. I see this game being in the low 30s a piece . I think Kentucky Offense somewhat neautralizes SC defense ,And SC O against Kentucky D. So ill take the 3.5 hook might be very important here. BOL Shark get that ass!!!

JoJo...I'm not playing tonight although I did have a lean to Marshall. I havent even capped it. Im glad you're making a killing. You know, you have to weigh this stuff out yourself too. LOL Because I can go on losing streaks too. I just try and make a combination of Gut and Educated guess as to who I think will win. :shake: Dr. Bob? Never even read any of his picks unless someone posted one here. haha

moneydog......Ask yourself this question. If Kentucky had played LSU, how would they have fared? I GUARANTEE you that they would have been pounded. Why? Kentucky's defense sucks and they havent played a decent offense yet. Im not saying that SC has the greatest offense but trust me, Spurrier will find ways to expose that weak defense and the numbers will be there. On the other hand, SC has a pretty respectable defense so I cant see Kentucky scoring a bunch on them either. And I almost want to wager some money that what you saw last week in SC falling behind in the first half will NOT happen Thursday night. BTW, my numbers show the wrong team favored as I have SC -6. Good health to you bud :cheers:

JoJo...I'm not playing tonight although I did have a lean to Marshall. I havent even capped it. Im glad you're making a killing. You know, you have to weigh this stuff out yourself too. LOL Because I can go on losing streaks too. I just try and make a combination of Gut and Educated guess as to who I think will win. :shake: Dr. Bob? Never even read any of his picks unless someone posted one here. haha

moneydog......Ask yourself this question. If Kentucky had played LSU, how would they have fared? I GUARANTEE you that they would have been pounded. Why? Kentucky's defense sucks and they havent played a decent offense yet. Im not saying that SC has the greatest offense but trust me, Spurrier will find ways to expose that weak defense and the numbers will be there. On the other hand, SC has a pretty respectable defense so I cant see Kentucky scoring a bunch on them either. And I almost want to wager some money that what you saw last week in SC falling behind in the first half will NOT happen Thursday night. BTW, my numbers show the wrong team favored as I have SC -6. Good health to you bud :cheers:
Shark dont know how Kentucky wouldve fared against LSU , I will say this though Kentucky would be pumped going against them and My guess would be there defense would play much better as i think well see Thursday. Should be a very good game from a fan stand point .....

Shark dont know how Kentucky wouldve fared against LSU , I will say this though Kentucky would be pumped going against them and My guess would be there defense would play much better as i think well see Thursday. Should be a very good game from a fan stand point .....

You'll find out in 3weeks how they do vs. LSU. No one in the SEC is in LSU's realm. If they lose this year in the regular season, blame the coaching because the players/talent is there to run the table.

Kentucky's defense sucks and they havent played a decent offense yet. Im not saying that SC has the greatest offense but trust me, Spurrier will find ways to expose that weak defense and the numbers will be there.

I am not so sure about that. I think they have played two better offenses than SC. They haven't played against this talented a secondary. They haven't played against this good of a coach. But do you really think SC's offense is better than Louisville and Arkansas?

I am not so sure about that. I think they have played two better offenses than SC. They haven't played against this talented a secondary. They haven't played against this good of a coach. But do you really think SC's offense is better than Louisville and Arkansas?

I dont know if Louisville has a better offense if you look at who they played. How else would you compare? Louisville played MUR ST., M.TENN., SYR., NCST. Other than Syracuse not much to say there.

Arkansas played Troy, N.Tex, Alabama. Other than Alabama, to which they lost, not much either.

So yes, I think SC has a better offense even with 2 QB's....hehe

A large part of UK's success is that they are +7 in turnovers. They were out gained by nearly 330-150 in the first half vs. Arky and were only down 7. They gave up 467yards to L-Ville and won the game on broken coverage. L-Ville plays no defense so they were able to win that game on the arm of Andre and his 4TD's. The Arkansas secondary is swiss cheese so they were able to win that game along with having 2 interceptions, can anyone tell me why Arkansas threw 28times when they had an average of 6.6 ypr? Houston Nutt flat out blew that game calling pass plays.

It is not that SC's offense is better than L-Ville or Arky, its that the offense is going to score points and the defense is going to stop Kentucky more than those 2 teams did. SC offense isn't great but is no pushover and they will get 30+ and 400yds on offense.

I dont know if Louisville has a better offense if you look at who they played. How else would you compare?

By talent...How many guys on the offense are going to play on Sunday from UL and Arky? 3/4ish each...How many from SC? 1....
Honestly, Louisville has the best QB in the nation and Arky has the best RB in the nation. Not to mention Arky's O-line which is SOLID.

Now if you tell me ball security and turnovers will be better with SC....I could believe that. All along I thought SC has an advantage if OBC grinds it out. I just don't think he will. Smelley gets back there and throws it 30+, SC will turn it over.

etg
Definite valid questions...outside of the center they are highly suspect and very unproven

If they can pressure with their front 4 and not bring help, that will cause trouble. If they have to blitz, SC can't man cover against UK. It will cause big trouble.

with ya on this one. i think kentucky is ay overated and looking at thier sked they could end up only 7-5. open door policy on d

shark - man, i don't know...lean is to kentucky right now. i said before the season started that they were a team to look out for and they are proving me right. i hate going against spurrier but i'm just not totally sold on the cocks just yet. no play as of now but just can't see myself being on the same side as you in this one. gl or good health, which ever may apply!

HUNTDOG....Yes it should. Thanks man :cheers:

lindetrain.....Good Health. We will see Thursday night.:shake:

chips t .......thats what I'm thinking :cheers:

Blue_Chip....Good to see you on SC. Should be a good one. :cheers:

Mags.........Not a problem my man. Thats what these threads are for. To bring out different opinions so that you can make your own. Good Health with KU. :shake:

Lets get the party started

SC now favorite by 5 ????? :wacka wacka::wacka wacka::wacka wacka:

Strange indeed

Pl4y2win...Well done :cheers:

5-0 since week 5 in NCAAF

money;money;money;But can I keep it going this week-end? Stay tuned to CTG

Back