Kentucky Oaks Day 2009...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Heading over there in less than 7 hours. Going to 'The Post' at 8 am Eastern - it's a bar off Taylor Blvd., less than a mile from Churchill Downs. I sure hope I can see the fillies about 5:45 or so when the Oaks goes.

Here's a quick synopsis of what I am doing...

1st - Short field. The 6 and 4 look far superior so i will use them both in Pick-3 and play both on top of something else for tris.

2nd - Six looks good as a possible single in this one.

3rd - I have a buddy who loves the '7', and a couple of others who like 1-8 - I'm on the fence... depends on how pace develops.

4th - Looking at the 4 with the 2 and 6 as the next best.

5th- Looking at the 11 on top of all these, with perhaps the 8 and 7 underneath. Tough race.

6th - This one looks like a 2-6-7 straight up your leg here.

7th - The 4 has tons of speed. The 2 is one of the best horses in training, male or female, age irrelevent.

8th - Looks like a 4-7 box with the 11 and 10 perhaps underneath. But who knows - I have a friend who threw the 10 all the way out. With all this speed in the race, he might be on the right track.

9th - Using 5-3-1-8 in some order. Box for sure, tooo........ jajajaja

10th - The 6 has beaten all of these before. He's gonna be tough. The 1 is in great form, and the 9 could be a live bomb.

11th - The 6 is a monster. She should be running about 24 hours later. The 8 can get her on her best day if things work out.

12th - Circled the 12 as my favorite in here but this race blows. I hope I'm on my way to the restaurant at this point.

GL fellas....
:cheers:

Rex should be having a good day thus far checking the results thru the 6th.
Heading to the local track for some simulcast action myself now. Goodluck to all.

Good luck Saturday, bud. It's going to be interesting to see the pace in the derby.

m fucking sick...hit had 2,3,4 places bagged up ina a super but no 8 played 1 and 6 instead ...whats fucked up was i was going to pick mine and put ckr picks boxed in..i forgot my fucking sheet in which there is the 8....i feel like i just lost 250,000 im sad

m fucking sick...hit had 2,3,4 places bagged up ina a super but no 8 played 1 and 6 instead ...whats fucked up was i was going to pick mine and put ckr picks boxed in..i forgot my fucking sheet in which there is the 8....i feel like i just lost 250,000 im sad

those ckr picks were for friday's races.. but the 11th race could've and should've been applied to the derby
:36_11_6:

Back