Keeper Question

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
I am in a keeper leaegue (10 team PPR). You lose what round you drafted the player in. If you keep the player 2 years in a row it is automatically a first round pick

I am keeping
1) Ray Rice
2) Doug Martin
4) CJ Spiller

I originally planned on keeping Welker 3 and Stafford 5 or vica versa. With that being said I started looking around and saw I had Garcon in the 8th. So now I have:

1 Rice
2 Martin
4 Spiller
8 Garcon

I decided not to keep either of the other two. Right now I am sitting with the 5th pick in the draft. The same guy has 1 and 2 and by brother has 3 and 4. They both are RB starved. I am doing this hoping they going that angle and I can get Randal Cobb 5th.

Non keepers: Romo, Stafford, Newton, Kaepernick, Wilson
RBs Wilson, Sproles, all the rooks, Miller, Richardson

Good strategy to let Stafford and Welker go?

Because everyone is losin their first round pick and everyone is losing their second round pick but 2 guys. I am the third person in Round 3 that has a pick.

Lj.. I am just asking if people agree with not keeping welker and stafford

I'd personally keep Spiller and Martin and throw away Rice in order to get what I'm assuming is the 1st overall pick of the draft....You can get a solid WR1 and build a monster team

Easy to let stafford go in the 5th in a 10 team. You can get staff-like production in the 9th and get a WR2 in the fifth. As for welker... Which top WRs are gonna be available? Really would depend on that. Gotta remember guys like Cobb who are top picks this year were drafted a lot lower last year and are probably being kept.

Back