Keeper League Help

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
PPR w/ Return Yards
50 yards passing - 1 pt
Passing TD - 5 pt
10 yards rushing - 1 pt
33 return yards - 1 pt, Return TD - 10 pt
think everything else is pretty standard.

Pick 3
$230 Budget

Foster ~$68
Forte ~$34
Kaepernick ~21
Luck ~ $8
Antonio Brown ~$8 (might return punts)
David Wilson ~$11 (might return KO)
D. Richardson ~$4

anyone else?

I was thinking of going...

Forte - to me a bargain in a PPR and Trestman.
A. Brown (WR2 or FLEX) - #1 WR for less than 10 bucks.

then cant decide on my 3rd player.

Foster and not worrying about my 3rd RB too much (lock up Ben Tate at whatever it takes and a 4th RB?)
or
going w/ value and keeping Luck, Richardson, or Wilson and just going out there and spending some cash money.

Sorry renew, just got on here tonight...

I agree with you... First off, Foster seems high. Maybe u can still get him, but, for less. Now for Forte...yes, seems like a bargain to me. Same with Brown...bargain, just like you said, #1 WR for under 10 bucks. Now for the tough one...I go Richardson. Yeah, he's on the Rams, but, you are getting a starting RB for 4 bucks. Then you still got plenty of cash left to go wild.

Forte
Luck
Wilson

this is easy, Foster ( I have him in dynasty) worries me this year...been banged up since last year

Let Foster go....

keep Forte for sure...if you HAVE to, you can always get Foster back but I would probably look for someone a little less over valued this season

If this is a 12 teamer, keep Luck....if it's a 10 teamer I'm pretty on neutral on that one...

You don't have any other options @ WR to keep?

so far I lean Wilson, Forte, and Luck

I like keeping Wilson in your format...could break out plus the nice bonus for return yardage...

Wilson is a must keep. I'd probably keep forte, I think you're making a few bucks off him.

I'm also going to suggest one no one else has-- kaepernick. In a league with 50pass yards/point it puts QBs who can run the ball at a premium. $21 for him in most formats would be overpaying but given your settings I think it's well worth it.

thanks for the input guys.

its tough.

I originally thought Forte, Brown, Kaepernick but I've been flip flopping ever since.

forget my first post and foster. too much. too many questions.

i like wilson

brown gonna return? that's key? i kinda doubt it since he's the #1.

forte went for about that in an auction i had last night but that was a 200 and not ppr, so he's a value and you need to keep a good RB just to make sure you have one.

rich is a bench player when you only start 1 flex (if this is 12 team or less) so he's prob out even though its cheap.

lucks pretty cheap but he's gonna go for what like 15?

please dont spend 21 on Kap when you can spend 8 on luck... that 13 dollars will be the difference between a reggie bush and a vick ballard lol

so things are different than originally stated.

we are averaging prices from last year and this year +5% premium.

basically

Foster = $63-64
Kaep = $11
Luck = $5
Antonio Brown = $16-17 (last year I paid $23 for him)
D-Rich = $2
David Wilson = $10
TY Hilton = $2

roughly.

I think Im gonna go with Forte, Kaep, and D. Rich with how this shakes out now
only need to carry 3 RBs bc we only allow 2 starting RBs, Flex is WR/TE

Back