keeper league buy off

Tide High

p90sex
all right. i'm 9-1. playoffs week 14 and 15... here is my lineup. i'm looking to upgrade 1 position because other teams are selling off everybody. its a keeper league where u can keep 2 players for 1 year only. start 2 RB 3 WR

Brees

Westy
Tom Jones
Addai
Grant

Wayne
Megatron
Steve Smith (Car)
Holmes

Daniels

I can't keep addai or westy, so right now i'm looking at brees + wayne, but i'd rather pick up a RB to keep. i really need to win this league because i'm in position to and it looks like i'm gonna lose all 5 other leagues.

here's the players to pick from and what i pick estimate i'll have to give up to get them...

Fitz 2nd - 4th
SJax (can't keep) 5th - 7th
McGahee (can't keep) - 4th-6th
DeAngelo 3rd - 5th
Witten 6th - 9th
Barber 1st - 2nd
Gore 1st - 2nd
marshall 2nd - 3rd
Moss, santana 2nd -5th
Bowe 4th-7th
Jamal Lewis 3rd - 6th

aight so my short list is
Gore - i'd keep so probably worth pick #1 (ill have a very late pick anyway)
barber - same as gore. week 14 and 15 schedule is all that matters when choosing one of them.
Witten
Marshall

Gore 14 - Jets -booo 15 - miami - nother boo so gore is out right?? not an improvement against those Ds
Barber - 14 Pitt and 15 - Giants\
damn so they are both out. not gonna win a ship against those Ds
Marshall - KC and Car...
Fitz - Stl and MIN

so is it worth upgrading to fitz or marshall over CJ??

guy with fitz doesn't have much of a keeper outside of him so i'm hoping he buys Fitz for CJ + a pick with intentions of keeping CJ

Along those same lines...remember my Gore or Chris Johnson dilemna?

Well now theres another offer out there...

Chris Johnson and a fourth round pick for Marshawn Lynch (playoff sked: NYJ, Den) and Kurt Warner (current QB: Matt Ryan)...

Decisions, decisions...

By the way, in principal, i always favor trading the picks from next year for help this year if it means a better shot at a title...

It seems to me that i only end up with about 4 or 5 guys I draft on my squad at the end of the year anyway...

arg no go on Fitz he's decided to keep. I'll probably go after Marshall. I just don't have faith in Holmes or CJ at WR3 int he playoffs

tide,

you have almost the same team that I do in my dynasty league.

Brees, westbrook, addai (just traded for SJAX) , Wayne (just traded for draft picks), megatron, Edwards and TE Gates. the only problem is I am 6-4 while you are 9-1. 3rd in my league in pts scored, but it seems that every week i play someone, they have their best scoring week of the season. GL in the playoffs.

gl shooter. one of the reasons i have more wins and #1 in points is that it is a 6pt TD QB league. Brees has made a huge impact.

so is everyone in agreement that Marshall is miles ahead of Megatron from here on out?

my only concern is week 15 (championship) is @ Car. don't they play the pass very well? probably gonna go for it anyway as he's the best option, and I can't count on Holmes at all, and CJ very little. I'm just too close to winning this league, not to sacrifice a pick for a ship.

I'm keeping Brees. Do i keep thomas jones, marshall, wayne, or steve smith? Since we only start 2 RBs and i can't keep westy, i think i have to keep a WR

Back