Keeper Decison

I'm leaning Waller. He's one of 3 TE that produce when healthy. My only hesitation is getting a rb2 in the last round is great value

Was just going over my draft from last year and realized that I took Diontae Johnson in the ninth round and I would get him in that round this year if I kept him. Do you think that would be a better option over Waller in the third round and Gaskin in the 15th?

ok more keeper help.... Josh Allen as QB1/2 is the obvious choice right?

CeeDee Lamb 9th
Justin Jefferson 12th
Josh Allen 14th

Was just going over my draft from last year and realized that I took Diontae Johnson in the ninth round and I would get him in that round this year if I kept him. Do you think that would be a better option over Waller in the third round and Gaskin in the 15th?
Waller is a one round upgrade (3 vs 2) and basically creates an edge for your team over all but one or maybe two teams. Gaskin and Diontae are both better values but with very limited ceilings. WR is so deep I don't think you get much of an edge keeping Diontae. Gaskin is intriguing but the Dolphins backfield is damn crowded with Malcolm Brown, Salvon Ahmed and Patrick Laird all with good NFL experience. IMO its Waller first, Gaskin second.

ok more keeper help.... Josh Allen as QB1/2 is the obvious choice right?

CeeDee Lamb 9th
Justin Jefferson 12th
Josh Allen 14th
If its a 1 QB league then Jefferson is the better value. QBs are much easier to replace than WR1s. You can get Russell or Herbert in round 5/6 usually. WR1s like Jefferson are gone by middle of Round 3.

If its a 1 QB league then Jefferson is the better value. QBs are much easier to replace than WR1s. You can get Russell or Herbert in round 5/6 usually. WR1s like Jefferson are gone by middle of Round 3.
it's 1 QB and good point, my draft pick was Dak in rd7 with Allen as my backup in rd14

Back