KD/Pussy Boy and The Nets

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
This shit isn’t nearly as fun with no KD.

for the life of me I can’t understand why he wanted to play with Kyrie. I get KD going to NY. Sure.

Let’s say next year full 82 games.

1- where do y’all see the Nets. How far will they make it

2- will there be any internal bullshit?

yall know way more about the NBA than me.
just super curious

No clue. I think the fact he not playing now speaks volumes to what a pussy he is and how disfunctional that team is! My dumb ass took a flyer on Nets to win it all way Back after the shutdown thinking surely he has now had plenty of time to recover and figured you put him on the Nets team with some decent pieces they could have had legit shot to win East. Apparently he a coward tho and cost me 50 bucks! Fuck him. Lol

Dreymond wasnt wrong when he called him a bitch! If he wasn’t a bitch those woulda been fighting words!

They will be a 3-6 seed tops with those two ..

Definitely no ships in the future b

I can see why KD wanted to play with one of his buddies. As much as I don’t agree with a lot of things Kyrie has said, he can ball. He opens up lanes and spacing for KD and can distribute. So KD is gonna get his as the main piece where in Golden State it was Steph and the team. I don’t know that they are winning a ship like BAR said.

I can see why KD wanted to play with one of his buddies. As much as I don’t agree with a lot of things Kyrie has said, he can ball. He opens up lanes and spacing for KD and can distribute. So KD is gonna get his as the main piece where in Golden State it was Steph and the team. I don’t know that they are winning a ship like BAR said.

Kyrie a incredible one on one talent, and I do think he will fall in line initially with KD but not sure it will last many seasons. Kinda like with bron. You can suppress the cancer but it inevitably always comes back at some point! I think finding the right coach gonna be incredibly important for this squad.

Back