kc @ Oakland Thoughts Plays Concerns Inside.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
1. "You Know Who I Like Son! Give Me The Home Team That Gets 7 Or More." Vapster's Dad

2. kc Is 4-11-1 ATS This Season!

3. kc Is 1-10-1 ATS Last 12 games Following A STR8 Up Win.

4. 9er Fans I Know Say, "Not Like The Raiders Were Good, More Like Our Squad Was Hungover. They Looked Gassed!"

5. I Don't Wanna Hear, "Chiefs Want #1 Seed, They Have More To Play For" I've Never Put Much Stock In That Theory.

6. Raiders D IMO Why The Raiders Lost So Many Games This Season. I Can See kc Putting Up 31.

7. Can Raiders Then Score Against The Swiss Cheese D of kc.?! I Think So. denver Scored 24, I'm Sure Raiders Have 24 In Em As The O Played Really Well With Stidham Behind Center.

Raiders + 9.5
Over 52.5

Whatcha Thinking CTG?!

---Vapster

As a 9er fan I will say Raiders were up and ready to play. No hangover for 9ers. Maybe a lack of focus for the first time on defense. Adams is a problem for the 9ers and thankfully he’s no longer in GB. Raiders defense was rather atrocious, though, and Purdy made a ton of mistakes that they couldn’t take advantage of.

Chiefs sell all the time but the stakes are too big in this one. They’ve gifted enough all season long to the books and would they risk home field to continue to be company men?

Kc prob does want the 1 seed but they are the masters of winning and not covering, you can’t lay more than a td with these shady fucks.

I like lot of raiders props, Stidham over passing yards, adams and waller over rec yards.

As a 9er fan I will say Raiders were up and ready to play. No hangover for 9ers. Maybe a lack of focus for the first time on defense. Adams is a problem for the 9ers and thankfully he’s no longer in GB. Raiders defense was rather atrocious, though, and Purdy made a ton of mistakes that they couldn’t take advantage of.

Chiefs sell all the time but the stakes are too big in this one. They’ve gifted enough all season long to the books and would they risk home field to continue to be company men?

They have become pretty damn good at winning and not coveting! Do they see it as risky to keep it close and give mahomes the ball late vs this shit d? I think raiders can def score some points: rather attack props tho. Even tho I know kc are sone crooked cockroach bookie loving pricks I still have a hard time fading them!! I wonder if any team has ever won so much and covered so little as this kc squad under mahomes and fat Andy?

Chiefs don’t want #1 seed? KC has a swiss cheese D?
As Rocky said, “Go for it”
If You Are Letting denver Score 24 On You And 28 On You And Houston Puts 24 On You?! Yes. Swiss Cheese

Of COURSE kc Wants It...Doesn't Mean They Will Play Harder Than Ever B4...How Many Times Has A Team Lost That Wanted/Needed A Playoff Spot Or Position?!

:shake:

They have become pretty damn good at winning and not coveting! Do they see it as risky to keep it close and give mahomes the ball late vs this shit d? I think raiders can def score some points: rather attack props tho. Even tho I know kc are sone crooked cockroach bookie loving pricks I still have a hard time fading them!! I wonder if any team has ever won so much and covered so little as this kc squad under mahomes and fat Andy?

Yeah it’s wild and I don’t know if a team so bad ATS has ever won a ship? Seems like you’d want to be able to string some complete games together here and there to be able to win a ship.

Yeah it’s wild and I don’t know if a team so bad ATS has ever won a ship? Seems like you’d want to be able to string some complete games together here and there to be able to win a ship.

They are like a freaking basketball team, only nfl team I ever recall that seems to be able to flip a switch.

If You Are Letting denver Score 24 On You And 28 On You And Houston Puts 24 On You?! Yes. Swiss Cheese

Of COURSE kc Wants It...Doesn't Mean They Will Play Harder Than Ever B4...How Many Times Has A Team Lost That Wanted/Needed A Playoff Spot Or Position?!

My point is in week 18, this game for KC is meaningful. Im all about teasers in the NFL so Raiders +21.5 sounds tasty and or Over 39.5

Getting in gets blown a lot more than positioning needs I’d think. The “must win” teams to get in often fail, kc track record is winning and getting the 1. Covering a whole different story. I’d say their chances of winning are prob even higher than the ml suggest but their chances of covering gotta be less than 50%.

I'm Just Looking For The Cover, And Getting Almost 10 @ Home? I'm In...

Yea, I’m certainly not arguing against it. You just can’t lay that kinda number w kc imo. Although those raiders props seem sexier to me, Waller especially! Look at what tight ends have done to kc and he might be the best of them all and 35 yards cashes? That seems crazy low! I like adams also but I could see a world where they take him away more so than waller, plus his number is way higher obviously (77.5), that almost feels suspect for adams tho.

Is jacobs playing today? I feel like Stidham pretty much has to go over 237.5 for raiders to be in it, gotta think raiders need 24 minimum to cover right?

@2daBank I'm Thinking 31-24.
STILL Hear Questionable On Josh
Good Points On Waller

I like Stidham a hell of a lot more if jacobs is out. I think. Maybe it better kc has to worry bout jacobs? At same time there a chance raiders try to be run heavy and keep ball away with him. That would set up the play action to waller tho!!

I like Stidham a hell of a lot more if jacobs is out. I think. Maybe it better kc has to worry bout jacobs? At same time there a chance raiders try to be run heavy and keep ball away with him. That would set up the play action to waller tho!!
Is Jacobs confirmed out?? I cant find confirmation

Is Jacobs confirmed out?? I cant find confirmation

Sounds like no: I wasn’t sure. I’m not even sure if I rather he play or not far as liking the raiders passing game props? Lol, it probably better kc won’t be able to focus on Stidham, just don’t want jacobs to have some monster game that allows raiders to milk clock and throw less.

I Like That 34 Number! GL on Your Tease!

I think 40 short for real but Vrabel teams do have a knack for dragging games into gross! I just don’t think they can stop jags passing game, I think dobbs will be able to make more than enough plays off play action to burn jags d. I think that a 24-20 type game but 19-17 wouldn’t shock me either.

Gl to you as well bro

Back