KC/Denver Week 17

JML4481

Pretty much a regular
Question for the forum.....
I'm on U9 KC-110 RSW for 4 units....typically play a 1-5 unit scale on plays. Thoughts and ideas for the upcoming KC/Denver game? Any info would be helpful.

I'm aware of Smith,Hill,Kelce sitting for KC.....any edge to play Denver ML even with Lynch at QB and a depleted WR group?

Not sure I understand the question. You basically already have Den ML with your KC RSW under bet. If you are considering a hedge it would be KC +3.5 and hope for a Den win by 3 or less.

All about how you want to stake it to minimize loss? Or ride n collide on the 9 and hope for no action but perhaps a 4 unit loss.

I have KC under 9.5 for 1.5 units, and I played KC ML +175 (now +190 at 5D) to win my risk amount, and essentially fully buy out but still make a small profit should Denver win. Did the same with Jags +130 to buy out of my Titans over 8.5 play.

Lay initial investment of 4.4 on Kansas City ML at +180 and pull for KC without many of their weapons...small gain if KC wins

Hedge part of initial investment of 4.4 on Kansas City+4.5 and hope for a middle(line continues to climb)...minimize loss in the process.

Do nothing and hope that Denver wins SU, push nothing happens...risk,lose initial 4.4 investment

Feels like, looks like, best angle is KC plus the points.

Also been boozing all day with CFB, so no decision will be placed tonight for clarity sake.

Last edited:
Back