Kansas is the most pathetic football program

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Refusing to shake Baker's hand
Taking cheap shots

And they got rocked.

They really should just stick to basketball.

Not happy with OUr quarterback grabbing his crotch and yelling expletives but KU players not shaking hands before the kick was bush league wussy azz shittt, and it backfired badly. phukk em

Gamesmanship is one thing...they take kids out there for the coin toss then pull that bullshit. That makes this 10x worse imo...with the kids as witnesses, you go no class. Way to better your community you absolute bush league twats.

Not happy with OUr quarterback grabbing his crotch and yelling expletives but KU players not shaking hands before the kick was bush league wussy azz shittt, and it backfired badly. phukk em

Reminded me of maryland. My old pe teacher a very old conservative dude withdrew his membership after they did that

Why was Baker apologizing then? Curious...I missed it.

His coach made him apologize. Baker has to understand that the cameras are always on him not just because he's a superstar player but because he's unpredictable and erratic in the pregame, the sidelines, and the post-game.

He apologized for grabbing his crotch and yelling expletives at the KU bench when we were thrashing their sorry azzes

Mayfield has been doing this kind of shit all season. He reeks of Manziel 2.0 to me. Insanely talented college QB but a real headcase.

I love Mayfield and want the Jets to draft him if they can't find a way to trade up for Darnold or Rosen. He has the "IT" factor that will make him a star at the next level. I get the Manziel comparisons but dont agree with them at all. Mayfield embraces the underdog role and is always out to prove the naysayers wrong. He will do whatever it takes to succeed and I hope its in New York as Broadway Baker would be a huge star here. The Kansas players got what they deserved by acting like jerks before the game.

Mayfield is going to be like Russell Wilson and Drew Brees and prove that shorter QBs can make it big. He has a big arm and can make all the throws. I was not a believer in him as an NFL star before the season but I have been convinced that Mayfield will be a star in the league.

When Mayfield wins, 3 of the last 7 Heisman winners will have went to high school within an hour of Austin. Ugh.

I'm supposed to hate everything about OU. But that was a douche move not shaking hands at the coin flip and so I've no issue w/ Mayfield later telling their bench to fuck off.

It really is kind of funny in a predictable sorta way. Kansas football players. Being tough guys with Baker before the game. Getting their asses kicked. Taking cheap shots because they know they'll get their asses kicked. I get hating Baker but it's really quite assinine. Hilarious even. And Baker had every right to yell especially bc of the cheap shots

Head coach Lincoln Riley announces that QB Baker Mayfield will not start Saturday's game against West Virginia, but will play and he will not be a team captain for the contest.

Mayfield has been doing this kind of shit all season. He reeks of Manziel 2.0 to me. Insanely talented college QB but a real headcase.

Yes he has. Let me admit to anyone here who does not know me, that I am a die-hard OU football fan since '86. I am really trying to take my bias out of this because as a player I love Baker's passion and ability but he really needs to tone down his act big time if he wants any chance at the next level. He may be listed at 6'1" but no way in hell he is even over 6'0". He seems to have a chip on his shoulder ever since he did not get recruited by tex-aSSS out of HS. At some point he needs to chill out. the off-season drunken incident combined with the planting of the OU flag at tOSU, and now this. It's not a good look and I absolutely do not condone it. But what I condone and do not, is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

napoleon complex

There is an element of that no doubt. He was not very highly recruited out of HS even though he had a very strong resume' as a QB at that level. Height and arm strength were two of the biggest issues colleges had with him. Now he will most likely win the Heisman and hopefully make the CFP for the second time in three years so he needs to let his achievements do his speaking.

Back