Kansas City ML tonight

twins fan23

Pretty much a regular
Got what I wanted out of SF last night with Bumgarner. Now KC ties the series heading back to SF. Ventura wasn't great in his last start but certainly give him the edge in this game. Simply put, if he keeps his walk total down, KC wins. Not a huge fan of Peavy at this point but he is a veteran. KC has also seen quite a bit of him in the past... No thoughts on the total here.

Kansas City -115 $575/$500

GL guys

GL on it

I threw 50 on an open 7 game parlay hoping that this thing goes 7 games and I can correctly predict the winner of each game. Hit SF last night and rollin with ya on the Royals tonight

Schrute, I like it! Series certainly could go seven. KC does need to take care of business tonight and I believe they will buddy. GL tonight

Got what I wanted out of SF last night with Bumgarner. Now KC ties the series heading back to SF. Ventura wasn't great in his last start but certainly give him the edge in this game. Simply put, if he keeps his walk total down, KC wins. Not a huge fan of Peavy at this point but he is a veteran. KC has also seen quite a bit of him in the past... No thoughts on the total here.

Kansas City -115 $575/$500

GL guys

Do the Royals have the pitching edge? Or is that just the perception? Peavy has been stellar the last 2 months, and he has the experience.

Do the Royals have the pitching edge? Or is that just the perception? Peavy has been stellar the last 2 months, and he has the experience.

You are right about the experience and possibly a bit perception. Ventura has a live arm and very capable of shutting down SF tonight. More likely Peavy gets hit hard in my opinion. Control of walks will be huge for both guys though..

I saw some horrible at bats by KC hitters last night & I worry about their weaknesses being exposed & Bochy taking full advantage

I now look for KC to win the next 2, or at the least one of them. Waiting on game 3 line to keep swinging toward SF.

Back