JWKs Wednesday Baseball picks

jwk1

Pretty much a regular
Said I was taking the day off but that was before I saw Rasner vs. Slowey on the board. Plus rain here all day so no fishing.

50-28-1

9-3 last week

0-3-1 this week so far

TWINS -110 First half

:cheers:

JWK GL buddy.Yeah its raining here too. I was coming home around 4:30 this morning from work and couldn't see shit due to the rain.

Anyway I was leaning under for the game. What you think about that one?

Don't like the under but I've been riding those slowey first 5s. Yeah, this rain looks like it's here to stay. I usually take a day off after going 0-2 but today's not the day for that specially with these good day games on.

Don't like the under but I've been riding those slowey first 5s. Yeah, this rain looks like it's here to stay. I usually take a day off after going 0-2 but today's not the day for that specially with these good day games on.

Thanks man. I have this game right at 9. Let me scratch it.GL. :cheers:

Hey Jason. I'll goin' fishin' for walleye tonight, I try to catch a lunker for ya. Good Luck with the plays.

:cheers:

Thanks JWK. I'm not Hutch though but he seems like good people if I thinking of the same dude. GL.

Hutch is the only guy I know that fishes in walleye country. Take some pictures. GL tonight

Back