JWKs Thursday Baseball picks

jwk1

Pretty much a regular
52-28-1

9-3 last week

2-3-1 this week so far

TEX/BOS ov 10.5

:cheers:

I know it's going to be a trendy pick but I just can't pass it up. Even with no Hamilton tonight... This Hunter kid has no business pitching in the bigs at this point in his career. BOS should have 5-6 runs on the board before they even glimpse the Texas pen. I also like BOS RL but the price is too high.

GL Jason

excellent hit on Philly 1st 5 last night, I had LAD ML so it was a good game for us :D

Nice:cheers:

That PHI/LAD game looks interesting tonight as well IMO. Myers a hot pitcher but doesn't pitch well on the road... Phi playing to avoid sweep... The total looks set to go under but can't seem to justify that play. Maybe phi first half again.

Last edited:
I'm skipping that game tonight, I can't back Myers on the road but would actually think Philly wins this one despite the fact Kuroda has been solid at home.

Still, you had to see how the Dodgers celebrated Nomar's walkoff last night. That wasn't just any celebration, these guys are rolling right now, and after coming back from 1:6 down, it's either Dodgers or no play for me, but it'd have to be the latter in this case. :shake:

I think the Giants are in a horrid spot, squandering three leads in the last 3 days now sending out Correia v Moehler. Both have horrid day splits in 2008. but small sample size, overall I like Moehler at home and a team on a roll. Gonna have to lay 1 or 1.5 here for a lesser stake as I don't lay big chalk.

The under 5 is probably a very good play since the Astros seem to get their offense going later in the game and Correia is good for at least a couple of innings before he gets shelled.

GL tonight

Hey JWK. No walleye last night, only bass. My buddy caught a decent sized musky though. Good Luck with your plays. Totally agreed on the Boston over.

GL JWK. I like that stros play.I may play that over with you. Keep riding that wagon till the wheel falls off. GL podnuh.

Bro, Texas pitching is a mess right now for sure. What kind of team leaves a pitcher in the game after he lets in 10 runs in the first inning? They're rushing millwood through rehab to help stop the bleeding. The good news is these young arms are getting some experience. The bad news is, they're not ready. Look for Washington to get his innings out of this kid tonight regardless of what the score.

Makes me sick to look at all the pitching talent we've given up over the past couple of years.

One of the guys I work with nephew pitches for the Rangers. He is in AAA. I forget his name but wonder if he was called up.I will ask him his exact name and pass it along tomorrow when I see him at work. He did tell me the guy thats in AAA said that the 1st inning he always struggles.Maybe a prop bet of a run scored in the 1st would be a good bet.Let me find out who he is and see if he got called up.I will gladly pass it along to everyone.

Back