JWKs Monday Baseball picks

jwk1

Pretty much a regular
50-25 (9-3 L7 days)

SF/HOU ov 9.5

:cheers:

Trying to find another one but this card sucks.

pitt "stopping in" for one game series against the Mets

Mets will probably field "B" squad, and Pirates just suck

I like the under there

WASH/MIL ov 8.

This Mock kid just got pulled up and appears to have control problems. The Nats are averaging 5.75 runs in their last 10 game when they weren't facing cc or sheets. Could be dicey early as Wash hasn't really seen Mock too much. Just too tempting to lay off.

GL JWK.The total has dropped to 9 I just noticed. Does that concern you? If your on it I will be on it though. Just wanted to give you the heads up that the line dropped.

WASH/MIL ov 8.

This Mock kid just got pulled up and appears to have control problems. The Nats are averaging 5.75 runs in their last 10 game when they weren't facing cc or sheets. Could be dicey early as Wash hasn't really seen Mock too much. Just too tempting to lay off.

Pretty good also to think that the already bare-bones Nats pen got overworked yesterday as well.

:cheers:

A couple here and here. We pick up in September. At least catching enough to have dinner a couple times a week.

Thanks Weebs. I feel damn lucky to get the push with that game. Nats strand 11. Both teams combined for 21 stranded baserunners. The worst part about making that pick was having to listen to those Nationals anouncers. They suck.

Thanks Weebs. I feel damn lucky to get the push with that game. Nats strand 11. Both teams combined for 21 stranded baserunners. The worst part about making that pick was having to listen to those Nationals anouncers. They suck.

watch yourself:eyes:

jwk and Cap - since you both probably watched the game, give me the thoughts on Garrett Mock. . . All I could do was follow on yahoo tracker at work, but I saw he had like 9 or 10 k's. What kind of stuff does he have? Were the Brewers jsut hitting that shitty today, or was he really going after them?

Thanks

actually had to go pickup my paycheck and close out a couple things at the office where i just finished a 8 week temp assignment.... so didnt catch any of the game till the 9th

normally i watch all their games but not today. jason probably did though

That Mock kid has ONE HELL of a curve ball. This was a frustrating game to watch. The Nats blew so many chances it was pathetic. Bases loaded with no outs and top of the NATS order goes down 1-2-3.

Is he a fastball type of guy then beat you with the curve or changeup, or a placement/slider/curve type like Lannan?

has a decent fastball but he has trouble keeping the ball down which has always been his main problem

And I was dumb enough to take a Mets under. :hang:

Incidentally...that little girl is adorable. She yours?

Yeah, she's mine. Thanks for the compliment.

FWIW, The two that I'm looking at for tonight are phi and the first half under in the same game.

Who is the umpire in LA tonight?

BTW, there are 10-15 people on here who know what I look like and they'll tell you that she is a spitting image of her old man.

Yeah, she's mine. Thanks for the compliment.

FWIW, The two that I'm looking at for tonight are phi and the first half under in the same game.

Who is the umpire in LA tonight?

No clue on the ump. I like the under for the first half, but not enough to bet it. I seem to win the games that I don't play so you should be golden.

Not sure of the ump. Late game so it looks like we won't know for a couple hours.

How old is your little one? Mine's 17 months and saying about 5-10 new words every day. They really repeat everything you say, don't they?

Mine's 2 years 7 months = terrible two = JWK losing hair

I just think that kendrick gets it done tonight. I don't know.

I hear ya. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a such thing as the terrible-ones, 'cause if it gets worse, I'm going to lose my hair fairly quickly myself.

Gotta head out, but GL again. May play that under depending on the umpire. I'll root for it all the same. :cheers:

GL this evening jwk, will be tailing that over and the Phils if you play it. You got any lean on that MNF football game?>

No go on the late game. I don't handicap NFL preseason or otherwise. I would think that the Rogers kid comes out ready to play but WTF do I know? Good luck with you plays Tar.

Back