Justin Verlander is a PIMP! --- 112 Pitches, 12Ks, 4BBs and a NO HITTER!!

• Thread starter Thread starter scourge
  • Start date Start date
S

scourge

Congrats Bro:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

and he's on my Fantasy team:36_11_6:

workit.gif
workit.gif
workit.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

..and he'll be facing an Adam Eaton (who Philly will be 6-1 in his last 7 starts) at Philly's bandbox his next game. Given his performance and the fact of the Tigers recent interleague record, thats going to be 1 juicy home doggy.

..and he'll be facing an Adam Eaton (who Philly will be 6-1 in his last 7 starts) at Philly's bandbox his next game. Given his performance and the fact of the Tigers recent interleague record, thats going to be 1 juicy home doggy.

you mean awesome?

I'm going to the Phillies/Tigers Series and I'm expecting a 3 game sweep by my Tigs. Value or not, Eaton can eat-it.

yes he is a pimp.... did u guys see his girl who ran out to him on the field... she was smokin

Yep, she's going to be horny as hell tonight. Justin aint sleeping for shit.:wacka wacka:

that's his fiance...fine as hell.

and yoooour Detroit Tigers are in 1st place too bitches!!

JV threw 102 in the 9th..just insane!

btw....BC...I know where you come from..but DET was the best interleague team last year if I am not mistaken

was at the game... incredible. no one left their seats for ten minutes afterwards, just cheering for JV. tigers are going to have a hell of a staff for years to come

Back