just when everything was trending bamas way

Traderjoe123

Satans daughter goes and throws rat poison on the entire operation. did she not learn from Dabo? its funny thats shes as dumb as her dad is smart. there are 5 star ends and tackles behind Tommy and Tyreke. And word on the srteet is the B1G brass aka idiots are the ones wanting to cancel.... not ohio state.

Satans daughter goes and throws rat poison on the entire operation. did she not learn from Dabo? its funny thats shes as dumb as her dad is smart. there are 5 star ends and tackles behind Tommy and Tyreke. And word on the srteet is the B1G brass aka idiots are the ones wanting to cancel.... not ohio state.
You got the B10 brass idiot part right for sure

Not to be a diiiiick but why are you so hard on OSU?I tried posting a rebuttal earlier but had problems with my internet all day in Arkansas because of the snow- I had Bama and the under and the under is screwed but what did you possibly see to lead you to believe OSU could compete? And I hate Bama as an LSU fan.......Smith is as good as I've ever seen and no matter what anyone says.....Fields is not a good QB- yes- Fields is not a good QB..... he's a one read pony who caves to pressure.........lots of talent but he is not there yet......... Hard for me to give Saban props but he is like Billicheck......just delivers more often than not...

Back