Just Released My Baseball Game Of The Year! 8/9/07

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
D

DrAtomic

What a great day it has been and will continue to be. I have been going strong and really picked up my pace since the all-star break. Been flat betting 2 units a pick till I see a spot to hit hard, that spot is tonight.

Arizona is going to is going to beat Pittsburgh. Davis comming off a 8 inning 3 hit 1 walk 1-0 win at LA. Snell 5 inning 10 hit 6 run 3 walk showing vs the Reds. Jason Bay is no longer an elite player .257 17 home runs? Pitt will be lucky to get 2 runs. Davis goes 7-8 innings of quality ball. Arizona is a good home team just plain gets it done tonight. I could go on and on but I am not going to. -136 is a bargin, worth laying up to -150.

Arizona -136 20 units

I feel good about this one boys. Gonna just click my amygdalas forward and flow to some good music for the next 4 hours, will check the score at 10pm pst. Can never watch the games I go huge on, just wanna see a final, no up and down ride tonight.

The sun shines a little brighter. Fresh air fills the body with life and energy. The soul releases all negativity. Everything is as it should be if only for a day or a week. Enjoy this time my fellow warrior. Our paths may one day meet again.:bong:

arizona was a nice winner for alot of people on this board yesterday. including me!

congrats! :cheers:

Back